Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
SpiritPsalmist, that video made me smile. :)

I have watched it maybe 20 times or so and I still get misty eyed. Just the affection displayed by that lion...

Makes me think of the LION of Judah. Yes, HE's powerful but oh, the affection HE has toward us.
coueranime.gif

Upvote 0
E

enoch son

LOL!

There are many precious thoughts shared here by brothers and sisters, as a way of illustrating just a little of each of our own lifetime's growing understanding and experience of love.

If you think it's bull, you're entitled to your opinion, but maybe there are more "loving" ways to respond to us?! ^_^
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JESUS LOVE YOU AND SO DO I. WWJD? I know, I know He would clear out the temple!^_^^_^^_^ Sis love is so much more then feeling good. It's hanging from a tree and being spit on and mocked and still saying FORGIVE THEM.
How does one tell people drunk on man's idea of love? Give them more wine to drink? Or slap them and say WAKE UP!:blush::blush::blush:

Upvote 0
E

enoch son

AND THE SPIRIT SPOKE UNTO ME AND SAID EXPLIAN YOURSELF IT'S OK! As along as man inputs himself in this love the Christ can not be the ALL IN ALL! "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of GOD and not from ourselves;" "For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all,therfore all died;" we are just a vessels for this love to flow though. It is Christ that is in all things and though all things and to all things. We get to look and see the all in all. It's all about Him and not what we think we understand.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.