The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Thank you, Joy. I'm familiar with the pain as my own father is deceased. However, she lost her mom a couple of years ago, so I can only imagine how much her pain is magnified because of that.

Oh that must be so so painful to go through :( I'll keep praying for sure!

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me... as i had posted in the prayer requests, i have just lost my mom last month, and it has been so hard to go on with everyday life :( I would really appreciate your prayers :pray:

I will be praying for you! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Montsecuellar90

Dec 22, 2003
Arizona
✟23,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey everyone!! Please keep my in your prayers for the same I had discussed above but also because I want to go back to school and get a career. It is very hard to find a job here in New Mexico where I live and at the moment I am a seasonal cashier so Im still looking for something stable.

God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blissfulwife

Let Christ shine in you!
Oct 13, 2011
✟16,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me... as i had posted in the prayer requests, i have just lost my mom last month, and it has been so hard to go on with everyday life :( I would really appreciate your prayers :pray:

Hey everyone!! Please keep my in your prayers for the same I had discussed above but also because I want to go back to school and get a career. It is very hard to find a job here in New Mexico where I live and at the moment I am a seasonal cashier so Im still looking for something stable.

God Bless

Praying for both of your needs. :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Hadassah_

Oct 15, 2011
✟12,839.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My bestie is going through a HORRIBLE visitation suit right now with her ex. Throughout the children's lives he has been violent, arrested for drug use, robbing a bank, kidnapping...all sorts of stuff.

Now he's back in their lives years after he's last seen and demanding visitation. If the three supervised visits go well this week then he'll get the kids half the summer.

The 14 year old has already expressed fear and doesn't feel safe around him.

I have no clue what to pray. I know what I want to pray but even I can't ask God to kill someone off. :p So I am just praying for guidance, wisdom, peace...everything I can think for the kids and my friend.

I'll be honest...I'm completely mortified at our system who has shown a lack of regard to the children and focuses more on the parents.

Anyway...if you guys could pray with us that would be great. :)

Upvote 0

Doubleace

May 14, 2012
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Im struggling on life's journey. There's my career(hopefully it being the right one),financial problems, household problems and my bf and i want to get married.I have been distant with God, but I want to get back on track and need help. a prayer for me would really help me out, and I'll definitely be praying for everyone else

Upvote 0