Massachusetts
✟15,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If I wasn't a Christian, I would think you are nuts, but I know that all things are possible with God. Could you describe the experience to me? I am highly interested in how it came about. I love hearing about God in those kinds of ways!

Upvote 0

rita727

Jul 29, 2006
A Pineapple under the Sea
✟23,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Me too ^.

*keeps the ball rolling*

God has:

*Let me live with my mom and NOT my dad
*Lifted me from depressioin
*Protected my family from a horrible hurricane
*Gave my mother money to get an apartment that we had NO WAY of affording
*is teaching me more of what He wants me to do.

What about you Jen?

Upvote 0

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

At the beginning of the month, I had a bill due, that was going to take, about 85% of my income, to pay.......... I posted an urgent prayer request, immediately & He provided other sources if income for me, including help with that particular bill! Since I paid that bill, all of my needs have been met, right on time! Of course, He has always promised to provide & He has always provided! But, I think, when you see it, so clearly, it AWES you/me !:bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0

Shazamataz

Mar 21, 2006
Warwick
Visit site
✟15,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
God has done so many things for me!!! He is constantly providing for my needs in so many ways... not just money, but friends as well!

He has also given me incredible peace after Paul broke up with me a few weeks ago.

God is incredible... He has been working in my heart and has set me free from emotional baggage I dealt with for 3 years!!!

God never ceases to amaze me!!! He's always doing something incredible in my life when I let Him!!!

Upvote 0

MrFreshdew

Ask Jesus 4 Help
Oct 10, 2006
~John 3:16~
✟412,752.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
just like to put in a verse for now,in watt Jesus has done for us all....Hebrews 2:17,18

So it is evident that it was essential that He be made like His brethren in every respect, in order that He might become a merciful (sympathetic) and faithful High Priest in the things related to God, to make atonement and propitiation for the people's sins.For because He Himself (in His Humanity) has suffered in being tempted (tested and tried), He is able (immediately) to run to the cry of (assist,relieve) those who are being tempted and tested and tried (and who therefore are being exposed to suffering).
Hope this helps someone today
Jesus is Awesome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me too ^.

*keeps the ball rolling*

God has:

*Let me live with my mom and NOT my dad
*Lifted me from depressioin
*Protected my family from a horrible hurricane
*Gave my mother money to get an apartment that we had NO WAY of affording
*is teaching me more of what He wants me to do.

What about you Jen?
God bless you rita727. I have found that all of my life whenever I could not do some thing God made it possible and whatever was needed it was for sure, only him who made the blessing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
He has done so much for me, I have only been going to church for about 7 months, saved about 2 months ago, and I am only halfway through reading the bible for the first time.
I am already a lot happier, my relationships are better with family and friends, especially my wife, not that we had any problems, we are even closer now though.
I have had some amazing experiences, including the healing of a long term shoulder injury and a back injury is also improved.

The list goes on....

Thank you lord:bow:

Upvote 0

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God has given me so much i cant possibly begin to list. He is truely amazing and i thank him everyday for being with me.
I know what you mean it is too much to list....... although I think sometimes we should list them just to see how far we have come.

Upvote 0

InnocentOdion

Seeker
Feb 2, 2006
✟11,136.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Married
God gave me a beautiful healthy daughter, my partner who I had a crush on for 14 years, salvation, happiness when my life was upside down, courage to witness to people when I was ready, before that I was scared of their reactions, and most of all, he gave me a second chance even after I blasphemed and hated him when I was younger, due to my dabbling in the Occult and being harassed by evil spirits.

Hallelujah!

Upvote 0