AudioArtist
Jul 8, 2003
London
✟5,287.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Yes please share you experience rainbowprism.

I know we shouldn't give the devil any attention. But, these stories of demons behavoire have only strengthened my faith, as they remind me there is a spiritual realm and there is a spiritual God behind this seemingly completely physical universe.

Upvote 0
Sep 6, 2004
✟127.00
Faith
Protestant
when Jesus died he had victory over death and the devil. We have that same victory in Him when we understand the power of His name. Belivers can take authority and Jesus said that we would do greater things than He did. The Blood of Jesus is the most powerful thing in the universe. It is time that His church, us as believers make use of what He has done on the cross in these end times. We are the winners, we are victorious in Jesus' Mighty Name!!

I have had to take authority from a harassing spirit when I was studying a book and tape on the blood of Jesus. A large unseen being banged on my window, as I was looking at it. I was scared but said "The Blood of Jesus!! The Blood of Jesus is against you!!, I bind you in Jesus' name" I was still a little scared, but it went away, and later on someone saw an angel posted outside of that window. Confirmation. On another occastion I bound the spirit of argument, that I sensed, I ran a home day care. Seconds later a 9 year old boy looked out of another window and said did you see that? A huge, indicated two foot large hand was trying to hit the window and a larger white hand went and grabbed it's wrist and stopped it. Trippin!! wow, what Jesus does when we use was He was givin us!!!praise be to God

Reactions: Guioam
Upvote 0

Freckles1234

Aug 9, 2004
South western BC
Visit site
✟587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know that when I was delivered I thought and felt that I was talking in my normal voice to the ones that were praying over me. I found out afterwards that my face was all contorted and my voice was not my own but had a real hiss to it. When the praying was over though, I knew I was free and I felt free and knew that the Lord was right there with me.

Upvote 0

tonya

Mar 15, 2004
alabama
✟1,716.00
Faith
Christian
Very cool stories...never experienced anything like that before....now each of youa re speaking of demons inside people and casting them out...but can demons bother you in other ways?? like finances, sickness, through other people? like using other people to get youin fear and disbelief?

Upvote 0

ELSHADDAI

Aug 18, 2004
DURBAN SOUTH AFRICA
✟200.00
Faith
Pentecostal
HI THERE, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND PIGS IN THE PARLOR FOR YOU TO READ, IT WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE ANSWERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ABOUT DELIVERANCE AND DEMON MANISFESTATIONS. I HAVE READ THE BOOK AND IT HAS HELPED ME ALOT, GOD CALLED ME INTO THE MINISTRY OF DELIVERANCE SO I HAVE ALSO SEEN A LOT OF THINGS, I HAVE DONE DELIVERANCE ON AN EX SATANIST WHO WAS PART OF THE ORDER OF DARKNESS, IT DEPENDS WITH WHAT DEMON YOU DEALING WITH AS TO THE MANIFESTATIONS THAT OCCUR. I DEALT WITH THE SPIRIT OF SUICIDE AND THE PERSON ACTUALLY WANTED TO FALL ASLEEP AS THE DEMON STARTED TO MANIFEST, YOU CAN ALSO COME INTO EYE CONTACT WITH THEM WHILE DEALING WITH THEM THROUGH THE PERSON THEY POSSESS.
YOU THE KNOW THE GREATEST THING ABOUT THIS DELIVERANCE MINISTRY IS THAT WE GET TO KICK DEVIL BUTT AND GET TO SEE HOW THROUGH THE AUTHORITY THAT JESUS GAVE US TO DEAL WITH THESE THINGS, THAT PEOPLE CAN AND ARE SET FREE, BUT IT IS UP TO US AND THEM TO MAKE SURE THAT THE HOUSE STAYS CLEAN, AS THOSE THAT ARE GONE HAVE NO MORE HOMES TO LIVE IN, SO THEY ARE LOOKING AND IF YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN BY STAYING IN THE WORD AND PRAYER AND ESPECIALLY PRAY IN TONGUES MOST TIMES, THEY WILL COME BACK WITH 7 OTHERS, THEN IMAGINE THE JOB OF DEALING WITH ALL THAT. SO JUST STAY FREE IN JESUS ALL THE TIME.:preach:

Reactions: SoLaWaVe
Upvote 0
That was good post ELSHADDAI! :thumbsup:

Yea you can make eye contact with them... when I was being delivered they kept me to keep eye contact, at one point he could see something! :confused:

Main thing is to keep the house clean after.... as it gets worse! But I find it so hard keeping it clean, but also im not fully delivered yet...still waiting, hopefully they will arrange a date this month. :holy:

Upvote 0

Duggie

Oct 9, 2003
STEVENAGE
Visit site
✟892.00
Faith
Christian
I remember in 1997 when I became a Christian I was attending a church that one of my friends went to. Just after I became a Christian a school friend of mine had also got saved. One Sunday in church, we had been attending for a couple of months, my school friend was very quiet and seemed somehow different. After the service the Pastor asked if anyone needed prayer and my friend went up. As the Pastor started praying for him he started shaking quite violently and immediately a couple of the male members of the church stood around him. My friend then started really lashing out and swearing (cursing) and he was held down on the floor, for his safety and that of the Pastor. This went on for a while and whilst this was taking place some people left the hall and others were just praying in the Spirit. The transformation that took place before my eyes really shook me up, I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Here was a friend who I knew for about 5 years acting in this way, this wasn't my friend, this was something in him that needed to come out. Finally after about 15 minutes, it seemed like an eternity, the demon left him. I was a baby Christian at the time and although I realised I just witnessed something Spiritual take place, it really affected me, infact it scared me for a while. I thought to myself, what if one of those things is in me? I did drugs, slept around, crime etc... My school friend did none of that, yet he had this thing in him, Why? Where did it come from?

Me and the Pastor's son were also close friends and later that day he came to my house and we talked about it. I never forget what he said to me, he told me that sometimes coming to church is like coming to a hospital. We have to treat Spiritual problems in the name of Jesus and make people well. My friend who had to go through this is now on fire for God, he's married with three kids and is one of the most humble, God fearing men I know. God is truly blessing his life.... :)

Upvote 0

rainbowprism

Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
tonya said:
Very cool stories...never experienced anything like that before....now each of youa re speaking of demons inside people and casting them out...but can demons bother you in other ways?? like finances, sickness, through other people? like using other people to get youin fear and disbelief?

Yes.

Upvote 0

rainbowprism

Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ok so my story....I went to a spiritual warfare seminar that my church was having becaause I was a relatively new Christian at the time and trying to learn as much as I could, and this seminar was the last of a series of seminars on the HS and whatnot. Well before going to the seminar I just flat out was having strong feelings that I just shouldn't go...I managed to convince myself and went. Everything was fine during the speaking part and I sat and listened to a Biblical explanation of spiritual warfare and demonic oppresion. Then at the end, the speaker said he wanted to call some people forward for prayer...he specifically asked for people that had had involvement with the occultic to come forward. I was in the front row and saw him lay hands on this teeny little woman and say "In Jesus' name I break your power!". This woman went flying back as if she had just gotten hit by a linebacker and the sound that came out of her was just not human...it's hard to describe but it was so low deep and gutteral. Other people began to recieve prayer and about two other people had similar reactions, somewere more lowkey.
Well I was freaking out....I don't think I have ever felt more scared in my life. I kept having thoughts like like "Just leave". I was in a cold sweat and on the verge of tears--I knew something wasn't right. I went to the pastor, shaking and near tears. I couldn't even look him in the eye and I said "I don't know what's wrong...as soon as that person got prayer I've been like this". He innterupts me and asks, "Are either of your parents involved in a strange Eastern-style religion?" I was floored....my father had been involved in one since forever. Next thing I know my pastor goes, "I break the power of kundalini, In Jesus' name I break the spirit of false religion". As soon as he said the word kundalini my face contorted and my body jerked forward like I was punched in the stomach....I was crying and kept breathing out. I honestly think I lost some track of time (they say that's normal) because the next thing I knew two other people were standing over me and praying.
As I was driving home that night and wondering why I reacted so strongly to the word 'kundalini'. It wasn't until later I learned that kundalini is a serpentine (!) energy force that is based in your spine according to Hindu beliefs...when my mother was pregnant with me my father had this guru guy lay hands on her stomach and "bless" me with this energy. !!!!
After that night, things changed alot for me. I had always had very irrational anxities about things. The Enemy wants to seperate and isolate you from others.... I always was kinda shy and slow to open up....now I'm very confident and forward (in a good way) with people. I haven't done a 180 in my personality but I can definetly see how I had been held back from things before...I dunno, I hope this makes sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums