Who is the house of Israel Ezekiel is talking about?

• Jews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 Tribes that went into captivity in 722 BC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TomorrowsWorld

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
✟19,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As I'm lead to understand, spiritually; the house of Israel is the dominion and the house of Judah is the sanctuary: Psalms 114:2. Allegory of the carnal and the spiritual; that is to say, the flesh and the spirit. The spirit is willing, though the flesh is weak. The joining of the two sticks as one means the spirit and flesh come into unity and an perfect expression of God. Much as the prayer "thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven" means "be done in the outward man, as it is in the inner man": but now we do not see this but: Romans 7:22-24, Romans 7:25, 2 Corinthians 4:16, Ephesians 3:16-17

But about any literal understanding, I'm not sure. It could be America and Britain are the literal offspring of Joseph and the house of Israel in the nations of Europe. There are some intriguing evidences; but in the end, I find it entirely impossible to determine, not only who are the literal bloodline of house Israel, but, who are the literal bloodline of house Judah. I believe God has made this impossible to determine to show the irrelevance of the fleshly seed of Abraham, but instead to focus on the spiritual seed who are the heirs: Romans 9:7-8, Galatians 3:6-7, Galatians 3:27-29

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thousands of years ago, the Ezekiel recorded warnings and promises of God that are intended for our time, now! For most, Ezekiel’s message is a mystery, but you can understand God’s message for the modern world, through the prophet Ezekiel.

http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/telecasts/ezekiels-message-unlocked
Whenever God refers to them as the house of Jacob. He is referring to them by their sinful nature or worldly nature. But when he is referring to them as Israel, He is referring to them by their spiritual nature. And so whom God consider as a Jew which has derived from the word Judah which means Praises, Are the ones that gives him all the praise and glory from within, but not by the bloodline. Abraham was faithful, because of the way he had handle himself by not abandoning Sarai because she couldn't bare him children. And if anyone that is faithful, is a descendant of Abraham. They are called the Righteous, the ones that chosen to do what is right in the sight of God.

Romans 2:28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

Judah [N] [E] [H]

(praised, celebrated )

Upvote 0