What Does The Anti-Christ Come to do?

What is the Mission of AntiChrist? What is the falling away?

• His mission is to turn Israel against the commandments, a falling away from Torah

• The antichrist will do away with the law, O, Has that happened?

• He comes to decieve Jews into them thinking he is God.

• The falling away from the commandments of God is the ultimate goal of AC!

• The Antichrist will be a Jew, and Jews will accept him, and he will do away with the law.

• The antichrist is Obama, and he comes to be a king by distribution of wealth

• The antichrist was George Bush, even his name is odd, the apocolypse is upon us.

• The mission is for Jews to convert to Christianity, for Jews to become free from the law.

• The mission of Antichrist is judgment against Israel.

• Who is the antichrist? Is that dude legit?

Results are only viewable after voting.

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Repent by some definitions is not defined by the Law of God. We do repent according to the Holy Spirit convicting us on different aspects of the law [including the spiritual depth that is contained with it]

For example, just because the law doesn't specifically state the mouth is not a sexual orfice doesn't mean it is ok. That conviction must come by the knowledge of what God made every part of the body function and the Holy Spirit teaching its abuse or misuse. It may be the spiritual conviction of derogation that convicts that this is not an uplifting activity for believers.

On other matters, it may be that the wisdom of the last 4000 years of study by the Rabbis, Prophets, and Priest, gives us insight on how the law can be obeyed in a manner pleasing the Lord. It may not be exactly the way the Rabbis of Orthodox Judaism may do it, but it heading in a direction of wanting to honor God.

So repent takes on a whole new level here, and it is by the conviction of the Holy Spirit that we have gathered here to learn Judaism, Yeshua our Messiah, All of scripture to inspire us, and to Live according to His Will, His Way, in His Truth.:bow:

I'm wondering....the orthodox rabbi of Judaism have their doctrine...now as we stand I have no chance joining with them....I'm far from being a Jew...in their eyes..I could never be one with them unless I convert to their way of thinking

But what about messianic?...are you not kinda in the same boat as we are?....i mean what chance do you have to be one with them?.... Though you have a form of Judaism...the worship of Jesus is rejected..right?....I mean the only way for messianic and orthodox Jews to become one would be by the messiah that perhaps Zionist gov will produce

So when the messiah comes...you will have to believe that he is messiah...that when Israel produces a messiah....him must you follow....Though he will not be Christ.....and persecution will arise against you if you do not submit to this messiah....

Just wondering what your thoughts on this may be

Sorry I did not lay a foundation....see we believe that a false messiah will come ...that the orthodox Jews will produce the long awaited messiah.....or perhaps the Zionist gov will produce him...who knows....but what is the position of messianics when this happens?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I'm wondering....the orthodox rabbi of Judaism have their doctrine...now as we stand I have no chance joining with them....I'm far from being a Jew...in their eyes..I could never be one with them unless I convert to their way of thinking

But what about messianic?...are you not kinda in the same boat as we are?....i mean what chance do you have to be one with them?.... Though you have a form of Judaism...the worship of Jesus is rejected..right?....I mean the only way for messianic and orthodox Jews to become one would be by the messiah that perhaps Zionist gov will produce

So when the messiah comes...you will have to believe that he is messiah...that when Israel produces a messiah....him must you follow....Though he will not be Christ.....and persecution will arise against you if you do not submit to this messiah....

Just wondering what your thoughts on this may be

Sorry I did not lay a foundation....see we believe that a false messiah will come ...that the orthodox Jews will produce the long awaited messiah.....or perhaps the Zionist gov will produce him...who knows....but what is the position of messianics when this happens?
Yes and No.. Our Rabbi is Yeshua and our faith is His Faith. We follow Judaism the way we understand Yeshua did.

You are correct that the welcome mat is not available and the fences are up when it comes to a someone wanting to become a part of Orthodox Judaism. Not impossible but the hurdles are many. One of them being giving up Yeshua as the Messiah.

Messianic Judaism is a place for those [both Jew and Gentile] to gather together to worship God according to scripture. It is a return to the apostalic times when the disciples were all Jews spreading the good news of Yeshua and keeping the commandments of God. It was breaking free of the traditions that nul and voided the law, but keeping those things that were in obedience to the commandments as Yeshua would like them to be kept. Details are still being worked out. We even say among ourselves that we are a "messy" group. We have people coming in from all kinds of faith and are quite often bringing the baggage from where ever they came from. As they open up about what they have gathered in their travels, it is compared to what others have gathered and compared to scripture. We repent of the ways of the world religions that separate us from Him who is our King and from living in His kingdom now.

Stick around and you will find all kinds from all angles conversing here. You will also note some consistency too. Keep asking questions and we will try to answer them the best that we can. Pray about it and let the Lord convict you on this matter based on scripture and the law. I hope that helps.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes and No.. Our Rabbi is Yeshua and our faith is His Faith. We follow Judaism the way we understand Yeshua did.

You are correct that the welcome mat is not available and the fences are up when it comes to a someone wanting to become a part of Orthodox Judaism. Not impossible but the hurdles are many. One of them being giving up Yeshua as the Messiah.

Messianic Judaism is a place for those [both Jew and Gentile] to gather together to worship God according to scripture. It is a return to the apostalic times when the disciples were all Jews spreading the good news of Yeshua and keeping the commandments of God. It was breaking free of the traditions that nul and voided the law, but keeping those things that were in obedience to the commandments as Yeshua would like them to be kept. Details are still being worked out. We even say among ourselves that we are a "messy" group. We have people coming in from all kinds of faith and are quite often bringing the baggage from where ever they came from. As they open up about what they have gathered in their travels, it is compared to what others have gathered and compared to scripture. We repent of the ways of the world religions that separate us from Him who is our King and from living in His kingdom now.

Stick around and you will find all kinds from all angles conversing here. You will also note some consistency too. Keep asking questions and we will try to answer them the best that we can. Pray about it and let the Lord convict you on this matter based on scripture and the law. I hope that helps.

Thanks for your honesty...

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The sea...society of man...the beast...the government of man...the harlet...religion of man...the way of cain...mans work...error of balaam...manipulation of man...gainsaying of core..."we too are priest of G-D"rebellion of man...man born of man for man complete in man all his work(mark in hand)all his mind heart and might(mark in forhead)....can not buy or sell without mark...all who would even name YHWH exiled or killed...
This spirit has worked since time of apostles trying to take controll but held down by Holy Spirit in Yeshua's disciples(remnant)...at the Fathers time he will be allowed full controll...as angel of death judged Egypt...so the death in men from Adam shall judge this world.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The sea...society of man...
the beast...the government of man...
the harlet...religion of man...
the way of cain...mans work...
error of balaam...manipulation of man...
gainsaying of core..."we too are priest of G-D"
rebellion of man... man born of man for man complete in man all his work(mark in hand)all his mind heart and might(mark in forhead)....
can not buy or sell without mark...all who would even name YHWH exiled or killed...
This spirit has worked since time of apostles trying to take controll but held down by Holy Spirit in Yeshua's disciples(remnant)...at the Fathers time he will be allowed full control...
as angel of death judged Egypt...so the death in men from Adam shall judge this world.
I just has to re-arrange what you wrote so that it stands out more. Hope you do not mind. I hope I have it correct.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The sea...

I was standing by the Brazos river when I had a vision.

A window was opened up in the heavens and I saw two towers made of mirrors, and I wondered about these towers and suddenly I saw them move as if a giant man was walking. I was so afraid within myself and I cried out, when I opened my eyes, there was standing before me a man shining like bright brass, and he told me not to be afraid. But I said, Oh Lord, these are the legs of a giant.''

I looked again and there was standing on a sea of glass, billions upon billions that no man could count.

As I watch, I saw the glass break under their feet and a flood followed them.

There was the sound of many waters that was so great, I thought I would lose my hearing, and the sound of crashing glass, I will remember it as the day of broken glass.

I watched as if in slow motion, each person fell, but there were angels hovering, and as each one fell, the angel would rip a golden earing from each of the fallen.

It was a curious thing, and I asked the one who stood with me, '' what are these angels doing, and why do they rip the gold from the ears of the fallen?''

He replied to me, '' These were servants of God who were staying in their master's house, but the master would not have them in his house any longer, and the earrings symbolize the masters voice, and the freedom the master had offered them, but they wanted to rise above God, and so they are fallen, fallen.

I beheld as the sea broke apart and the deeps of the heavens came crashing down and the fallen were all drowning in the sea.

I watched as they bobbed and made their way crying to the islands, but there was no help for them, the flood swept them away.

When I looked again, I saw a mountain of gold from the earrings which had been taken from the servants, and I said within myself,'' Behold, I saw Satan fall like lightning, and a third of heaven he brought with him.

Again, I wondered about the gold and I wondered about the flood, and I ask the one who stood with me, and he said,'' I will tell you of the mountain and where it is, but it remains a secret, but the flood that took these away, it is a flood of lies that they believed the lie, and they stood against God and the hosts of heaven, they all spoke against the ancient of days and the flood has taken them, taken them.

I was shocked and weak at the thought of so many in the sea drowning and the one who stood with me touched me on the right shoulder and said,'' Do not fear, The Lord will make fishers of men, and they shall cast their nets and catch some of these, here look, he comes from the east in his chariot and the waters are divided before him.''

The Tribe of Reuben
…9The sons of Eliab: Nemuel and Dathan and Abiram. These are the Dathan and Abiram who were called by the congregation, who contended against Moses and against Aaron in the company of Korah, when they contended against the LORD, 10and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up along with Korah, when that company died, when the fire devoured 250 men, so that they became a warning. 11The sons of Korah, however, did not die.

The Dragon Persecutes the Woman
…15And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. 16But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth. 17So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

A river of lies.

1 John 5 King

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The Earth opens it's mouth and the waters simply disappear.

When one would come up to the Temple of the Lord, he was awestruck at the two towers.

Before you walk into the Holy place, you must pass these mirrored towers, and you can see the other you in their mirrors, and they are the mirrors of women.

Jacin and Boaz are the two legs of the temple, the towers of mirrors on which the whole temple stands.

I often wonder about 9-11 because of the two towers, when the significance of the two towers of the temple has so much importance..

What are these two legs called Jacin an Boaz if they are not legs, and why are they built with the mirrors of women?

So many lives crushed within a bathtub, because the legs were built above the waters, and so it they had to build a bathtub above the water, but the falling fell straight down and crushed the many. People just vanished.

But now we see a memorial, a Memorial of flood waters, and the falls of waters that fall into the earth as if the earth is swallowing the waters.

Attachments

• ground-zero-memorial-design.jpg
    ground-zero-memorial-design.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Earth opens it's mouth and the waters simply disappear.

When one would come up to the Temple of the Lord, he was awestruck at the two towers.

Before you walk into the Holy place, you must pass these mirrored towers, and you can see the other you in their mirrors, and they are the mirrors of women.

As a man approaches from the earth to enter the Holy Place he is confronted by three witnesses
Himself flesh born of water...to his right (his streangth) a reflection of Boaz a striker a shedder of blood...to his left the reflection of Jachin the establisher the spirit these three agree in one
Within The Holy Place he is born from above so as he enters the world from the temple he himself is made one(and ever being made)with the Word made flesh to his right Jachin the establisher who leads him into all truth Holy Spirit to the left Boaz him who struck the Son the Father these three are one

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a man approaches from the earth to enter the Holy Place he is confronted by three witnesses
Himself flesh born of water...to his right (his streangth) a reflection of Boaz a striker a shedder of blood...to his left the reflection of Jachin the establisher the spirit these three agree in one
Within The Holy Place he is born from above so as he enters the world from the temple he himself is made one(and ever being made)with the Word made flesh to his right Jachin the establisher who leads him into all truth Holy Spirit to the left Boaz him who struck the Son the Father these three are one

I never understood how water blood and spirit agree....what does that mean that they agreed?...agree how?..what is water blood and spirit ..a man?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I never understood how water blood and spirit agree....what does that mean that they agreed?...agree how?..what is water blood and spirit ..a man?

If you do a thing, it is done.

How did you get the thing done?

Water is the mind of the flesh, and the soul is in the blood, and the fallen spirit of the father witnesses also.

That's why we have to die daily, we have to literally change what we are, to recognize the fallen spirit that follows the flesh.

We have to die to that spirit, and then replace it amongst the other two.

Before you do a thing good or bad, you have agreed by 3.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Jesus obtain a bride by dying.

Jesus becomes one with his bride because he becomes the guiding spirit in your left eye and it is occupied by another who has fallen.

Adam obtained a bride by dying, and he became one flesh with his bride.

But when the mind told the soul, they committed to a deed right there and then.

Knowing that Adam was in them, and he was watching all the while.

The 3 fell, and they remained.

This fallen spirit of a fallen father until we choose to hate our father, and we choose to hate our mother, we want a different father, and we want to be a son of another. So we become a virgin in a marriage to Jesus.

But marriage is certainly not the point.

The point is that a child must be born and raised, a son who will crush the head of the serpent.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I have refrenced 1 John as a means of explaining the birth from the earthly to the heavenly...I should have noted that before this birth the priest would have come by both alter and sea(water of washing)
This is an application...as to what it means consider the entire context of the book and where the Spirit is progressing precept by precept.he begins at gnostic precept of matter being evil which lead some believers who had mixed faith and philosophy(never good)to begin to teach that Yeshua did not come in a corpral body also stemming from this demonic was that what was done in the material did not effect purity of spirit not to mention that they believed themselves enlightened above other believers John answered these false beliefs with this
As an eye witness he had seen heard touched Yeshua
If we say we have not sinned we make him a liar and the truth is not in us..if you say you know him but keep not his commandments you are a liar and the truth is not in you
The true light now shineth
He goes on to teach about being born from above and that those with that birth can not desire to live in transgression but instead he desires to never transgress that love of our brother demand us to be righteous as he is
Now in chapter five he comes to a summery of what he has been saying and though applicable to us he is speaking of Messiah
In the heavens there is a record of three The Father, The Word, and the Holy Spirit these three are one
There are three witnesses of Yeshua from earth
The Spirit..given to him without measure in power and utterance
The water..deals with his human birth as the second and true man in flesh
The blood..deals with his human life in the flesh without sin for the life is in the blood
It is written in the mouth of two or three witnesses let all things be established.Yeshua had all three witnesses in the flesh that he lives as the son of God...we start with a witness that we are born a son of Adam...to be a son of God we need the witness of his life in us and Holy Spirit must witness of us
And we know that the Son of God is come and has given us an understanding that we may know him that is true and we are in him that is true in his Son Jesus Christ little children keep yourselves from idols amen.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have refrenced 1 John as a means of explaining the birth from the earthly to the heavenly...I should have noted that before this birth the priest would have come by both alter and sea(water of washing)
This is an application...as to what it means consider the entire context of the book and where the Spirit is progressing precept by precept.he begins at gnostic precept of matter being evil which lead some believers who had mixed faith and philosophy(never good)to begin to teach that Yeshua did not come in a corpral body also stemming from this demonic was that what was done in the material did not effect purity of spirit not to mention that they believed themselves enlightened above other believers John answered these false beliefs with this
As an eye witness he had seen heard touched Yeshua
If we say we have not sinned we make him a liar and the truth is not in us..if you say you know him but keep not his commandments you are a liar and the truth is not in you
The true light now shineth
He goes on to teach about being born from above and that those with that birth can not desire to live in transgression but instead he desires to never transgress that love of our brother demand us to be righteous as he is
Now in chapter five he comes to a summery of what he has been saying and though applicable to us he is speaking of Messiah
In the heavens there is a record of three The Father, The Word, and the Holy Spirit these three are one
There are three witnesses of Yeshua from earth
The Spirit..given to him without measure in power and utterance
The water..deals with his human birth as the second and true man in flesh
The blood..deals with his human life in the flesh without sin for the life is in the blood
It is written in the mouth of two or three witnesses let all things be established.Yeshua had all three witnesses in the flesh that he lives as the son of God...we start with a witness that we are born a son of Adam...to be a son of God we need the witness of his life in us and Holy Spirit must witness of us
And we know that the Son of God is come and has given us an understanding that we may know him that is true and we are in him that is true in his Son Jesus Christ little children keep yourselves from idols amen.

It is so amazing when you stop trying to divide the scripture. When you lay it all down and you willingly lay aside what the "church" has taught you and you just as G-d to reveal the truth and that you are willing to go where it leads you.

When you do that, you see the Torah over, and over, and over, and over in the Brit Chadasha (new testament) the beautiful symmetry of scripture.... the unbroken truth.

It is all but impossible for a follower to walk in great power and victory in their personal walk when you refuse to Abide in him. How can you abide with Him if you reject his instruction? When you reject Torah you are rejecting who Messiah is.... He IS the Word (Torah) become flesh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Is that the same thing as saying... As it is in Heaven...

Thanks for saying that...those who have the two witnesses in them of heaven earnestly desire that the third witness be taken from them not only crucified in Yashua but removed...wich will happen when corruption puts on incorruption...but for now that thorn the witness of death is overcome by the gift.always the alter to reach the Holy place...he drives us to YHWH for we know he is a witness against us...we must have the witness of Yeshua and Holy Spirit if our sonship is to be established...otherwise we are a son of Adam and remain dead

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is so amazing when you stop trying to divide the scripture. When you lay it all down and you willingly lay aside what the "church" has taught you and you just as G-d to reveal the truth and that you are willing to go where it leads you.

When you do that, you see the Torah over, and over, and over, and over in the Brit Chadasha (new testament) the beautiful symmetry of scripture.... the unbroken truth.

It is all but impossible for a follower to walk in great power and victory in their personal walk when you refuse to Abide in him. How can you abide with Him if you reject his instruction? When you reject Torah you are rejecting who Messiah is.... He IS the Word (Torah) become flesh.
Amen...may all his have the courage to believe what he has said

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This is an application...

You don't think water is just for washing do you?

I mean, maybe you just aren't saying what else it means besides washing.

Water is a part of what we are, you know that right?

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Yes I understand it is living as is the alter but had not mentioned it in previous post and thought it should be recognized

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

But since you bring it up Im interested in your understanding of it

Upvote 0