What Does The Anti-Christ Come to do?

What is the Mission of AntiChrist? What is the falling away?

• His mission is to turn Israel against the commandments, a falling away from Torah

• The antichrist will do away with the law, O, Has that happened?

• He comes to decieve Jews into them thinking he is God.

• The falling away from the commandments of God is the ultimate goal of AC!

• The Antichrist will be a Jew, and Jews will accept him, and he will do away with the law.

• The antichrist is Obama, and he comes to be a king by distribution of wealth

• The antichrist was George Bush, even his name is odd, the apocolypse is upon us.

• The mission is for Jews to convert to Christianity, for Jews to become free from the law.

• The mission of Antichrist is judgment against Israel.

• Who is the antichrist? Is that dude legit?

Results are only viewable after voting.

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I started this thread for a dear friend so that he could get other perspectives.

I figure that many of you know scriptures pertaining to Antichrist.

Doesn't the Antichrist spirit come to turn the children of Israel from their God, their traditions and rituals?

Doesn't the antichrist come to change the times and seasons so that people will not know of the visitation days of Christ?

Here is one scripture, and I see this scripture as lawless people who stand against the commandments of God, Torahlessness.

2 Thessalonians 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

I see the son of perdition inside some people, the son of flesh as it were.

But that's another story.

What are some thoughts and scriptures on antichrist, and what is the particular job of this anti-Christ?

What is the ultimate goal and mission of Antichrist?

Isn't it to turn people away from the commandments of God?

Can you give scriptures and expound on them?

Attachments

• untitled.bmpladyl.bmp
    147.9 KB · Views: 73

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Aren't we the Temple?

And if we have decided that Jesus came to abolish the law, and we teach people to forsake the laws of Moses, isn't it us who sit in our own temple?

To fall away from the commandments, and to become lawless is to think that you have the authority to stand in direct opposition to what God has ordained.

As if you yourself ARE GOD, proving that you are God because you have rejected and contradicted the very words of God.

Wouldn't that make you the son of perdition?

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
A friend of mine thanks that being antichrist is following the laws of Moses.

It's a choice to him as if the laws of Moses were in opposition against everything he believes of Christ.

He thinks lawlessness means following the law.

What do you say to that?

Reactions: daq
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟112,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A friend of mine thanks that being antichrist is following the laws of Moses.

It's a choice to him as if the laws of Moses were in opposition against everything he believes of Christ.

He thinks lawlessness means following the law.

What do you say to that?

Luke 8:11-15
11. Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim.
12. Those by the way side are they that hear; then comes the devil, and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
13. They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
14. And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked out with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
15. But that on the good adamah-soil are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, hold it fast, [GSN#2722 katecho] and bring forth fruit with patience.

1 Corinthians 11:1-3
1. Be you followers of me, even as I also am of Messiah.
2. I applaud you, brethren, that you remember me in all things, and hold fast [GSN#2722 katecho] the ordinances, as I delivered them unto you.
3. But I would have you know, that the head of every man is the Messiah; and the head of the wife is the man; and the Head of the Messiah is the Elohim.

Hebrews 10:19-23
19. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Yeshua,
20. By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21. And having an high priest over the house of Elohim;
22. Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23. Let us hold fast [GSN#2722 katecho] the profession of our faith without wavering; for he is faithful that promised;

"And now ye know what withholdeth" ~ (GSN#2722 ketecho) . . .
:)

Oops, almost forgot: You can also ask a simple geography question concerning 2 Thessalonians 2:4 and you will quickly find out just where a person is in his walk and who has the Legion, (for the Girgashite Legion, which is the seventh king, dwells in caves and tombs, and no man can bind that duo). Those are men of reknown, men having been written but never stated to have lived, "Old Timers" and ancient ones. :D
2 Thessalonians 2:4 Geography Question

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes...none of the above....the scripture tell us...ante-chrestos not only means against Messiah but means a replacement Messiah in the hearts and minds of the people (He will even deceive some of the elect). He will set himself up as God, in the Temple of God, speaking blasphemes against God, and persecute people of faith in YHVH (especially those who have accepted Yeshua as Messiah) even slaughtering an uncountable number...there are many speculations of what nationality he will be of but we truly do not know....but it has nothing to do with "the Law"....but everything to do with faith (which is what make us righteous according to and before God eve in the Torah)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Bible is not entirely clear on the Antichrist/Abaddon, and leaves us without much definite knowledge. The best example of this is the fact that it refers to his name by numerical code - 666 - rather than simply tell us his name.

John was Jewish...this refers to his shem which may or may nor be his guttural name...wonder what the gematria of 600, 60, and 6, gives us (not my area of expertise)

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Some people are dead set on believing that an Antichrist will arise, and he will be a Jew who will build the third temple, and this supposedly goes on for 7 years?

The antichrist then stops the daily sacrifice in the middle of 7 years?

Something like that.

Upvote 0

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some people are dead set on believing that an Antichrist will arise, and he will be a Jew who will build the third temple, and this supposedly goes on for 7 years?

The antichrist then stops the daily sacrifice in the middle of 7 years?

Something like that.

No you got it right...that is the typical commercially popularized right wing fundamentalist DISPENSATIONALIST view...but don't forget, Dispensationalists believe God is done with Israel...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally Posted by Hoshiyya
The Bible is not entirely clear on the Antichrist/Abaddon, and leaves us without much definite knowledge. The best example of this is the fact that it refers to his name by numerical code - 666 - rather than simply tell us his name.
John was Jewish...this refers to his shem which may or may nor be his guttural name...wonder what the gematria of 600, 60, and 6, gives us (not my area of expertise)

I hope you realize that many of the extant manuscripts put the number as 616 instead of 666.

I'm just sayin' ...

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I hope you realize that many of the extant manuscripts put the number as 616 instead of 666.

I'm just sayin' ...

It is 666, and where you find the 666 in Ezekiel is the same place you find the name of the Messiah of Babylon.

Being marked on one's forehead and right arm comes from Exodus 13, you receive this seal of God by keeping his Sabbaths, his Passover, and the law is always on your lips.

Likewise, the people who speak against the laws of God, and who keep the festivals of Babylon, keeping the traditions of the Babylonian Messiah are marked on thrie forehead for death.

We find these people dying at 6 pm, on the 6th day, in the 6th month, in the 6th year, for what?

Because they came up to the temple of God with Pagan traditions in Easter, and in the solstice.

Upvote 0

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am told that only “Two pre-sixth century and two no longer existent post-eighth century are known to state 616 as the number, and one 11th century manuscript gives 665.” And this is out of 2300 examples…Allegedly the oldest of these variants, discovered in 1895, was from the site of an ancient Trash heap in Oxyrhynchus in Egypt…P115 written or copied around 300 CE (from this source) contains # 616, but remember, it was being thrown away (IMO because it was in error)…however, Sinaiticus (also found in Egypt) which was also full of error and discarded in the trash, in this section does have 666 as does Vaticanus, Alexandrinus, as well as all Majority text samples…

Paul

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is 666, and where you find the 666 in Ezekiel is the same place you find the name of the Messiah of Babylon.

Being marked on one's forehead and right arm comes from Exodus 13, you receive this seal of God by keeping his Sabbaths, his Passover, and the law is always on your lips.

Likewise, the people who speak against the laws of God, and who keep the festivals of Babylon, keeping the traditions of the Babylonian Messiah are marked on thrie forehead for death.

We find these people dying at 6 pm, on the 6th day, in the 6th month, in the 6th year, for what?

Because they came up to the temple of God with Pagan traditions in Easter, and in the solstice.

I recently saw this in scripture myself. I've changed my views on the "mark of the beast" for years I believe it was a physical mark, perhaps some sort of chip implant... but recognizing that the SEAL of the Believer is Shabbat it opened the door. G-d tells Israel to bind them on their hands (commandments) Hands being WHAT YOU DO. and to attach them as front-lets to your forehead Forehead being WHAT YOU THINK/BELIEVE.

Since scripture is written in patterns and cycles that repeat, it is then logical to believe that the 'mark of the beast' may well be not a physical mark but rather be following a religious path that stands against everything G-d declares is holy. The mark being you Believe and Think according to the AC system and you physically DO and follow what is told to you.

Upvote 0
A

aniello

I recently saw this in scripture myself. I've changed my views on the "mark of the beast" for years I believe it was a physical mark, perhaps some sort of chip implant... but recognizing that the SEAL of the Believer is Shabbat it opened the door. G-d tells Israel to bind them on their hands (commandments) Hands being WHAT YOU DO. and to attach them as front-lets to your forehead Forehead being WHAT YOU THINK/BELIEVE.

Since scripture is written in patterns and cycles that repeat, it is then logical to believe that the 'mark of the beast' may well be not a physical mark but rather be following a religious path that stands against everything G-d declares is holy. The mark being you Believe and Think according to the AC system and you physically DO and follow what is told to you.

:thumbsup: Thought provoking.

Upvote 0