Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, you just made me think, so I think I hate you!!! ^_^

I quite like thinking, so thanks for the thought-provoking question...but how can I be sure I'm really thinking, and not just thinking I'm thinking?! Oh but wait! Even to think that I'm thinking, I must actually be thinking anyway, so it's all cool! :thumbsup:

(And no, I don't really hate you Jim! :hug: )

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
anyone can challenge another person, asking them to examine what they themselves believe to be true.
but unless it is the truth which is presented for examination, that person is no better off than before the challenge was made.

Jesus was famous for doing this, asking people what they believed, and then telling them the truth of the matter. those who recognized the truth and accepted it loved Him. those who recognized the truth but held on to what they believed, hated Him for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What do you “think” about this statement?:

“If you make people think they think they will love you; but if you make them think they will hate you.”

~Ho Lin Wun

Contentment is not found in having what you want, but in wanting what you have

Those who are willing to say "Lord if it be you, bid me come to you" should also be willing to step out of the boat called "the status quo."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.