jermgray1

I believe in Christ
Nov 28, 2014
✟7,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thanks its just been the same thing from these two for over a year now. Its funny how People claim to be following the ways of Jesus while they spew hate.
Yeah it's not good to be hateful to your brothers and sisters. I don't think that they are bad Christians they just need to be more accepting and uplifting to people who have a talent like yourself.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah it's not good to be hateful to your brothers and sisters. I don't think that they are bad Christians they just need to be more accepting and uplifting to people who have a talent like yourself.

Thanks brother. I thank you for the uplifting your are doing.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
" it's what the poem means to the writer that matters."

Then why post it here at all?

why write a book? why are poems published, why are there flowers?

For your enjoyment. I'll Say it again I am sorry you felt the need to judge the flower.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Have you to even read Romans 14? Paul speak of not judging Other Christians saying who are you to Judge another mans servant. But everyone answer to God and Christian answer to God directly. So why don't you stop sinning.

The poem was about those who judge me but do not know or understand me and their Judgement are false, lies. So while he goes off judging I rest my case what the poem is about He showed perfect example.

There is something really wrong with your heart that you feel the need to treat people this way, both of you. What did I do that was so wrong write a poem for peoples enjoyment, but you attack even that. You will only succeed at bring down God Judgement on your self. Your behavior certainly does not reflect Jesus or what He taught us. You need to repent.

I never attacked your poem. I did inquire as to what it meant. You explained it and I thanked you and was going to let it go. But you weren't ready. So you said

Just because that means that to me does not mean it will mean that to you. its what you relate to. Not like this the concrete meaning it can not mean anything else. Its why its written that way. For me take flesh and bone sticks and stone. to me I am say do you see me as human or not human at all flesh and bone sticks and stones. But to some one else it could mean flesh and bone means alive and sticks and stones means strong. That is why its a flower.

This is saying that it means different things to different people. One reader thought you sounded arrogant and self-centered. That's what it meant to him, which according to you is acceptable. So I asked if you thought what he thought was true. And for that you seem to feel it's okay to judge my heart. And that was right after telling me what Paul said in Romans about judging.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Do you understand that to say it's not good if someone is hateful is a judgement against them?

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Do you understand that to say it's not good if someone is hateful is a judgement against them?

or truth. I guess you believe in judging another mans servant.

See it's easy to see hate, but to say a poem is self center and arrogant. I would like you to point out which part? It is a false Judgement and a lie. In psychology we call when some one judges a person and they don't know them or they are so far off, We call that projection, or transference. The person is actually making a judgement about them self, that is them who his actually that, so in His case psychology says he is the one self center and arrogant but he judges that as bad and wrong and suppress it. So He transference that part of him self so he can judge it and get out his anger. It happens with therapist all the time and one of the first things you learn about in psychology, oh in case your wondering I have a degree in Human Services, that is what the degree is called people get to become psychologist these days.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
or truth. I guess you believe in judging another mans servant.

See it's easy to see hate, but to say a poem is self center and arrogant. I would like you to point out which part? It is a false Judgement and a lie. In psychology we call when some one judges a person and they don't know them or they are so far off, We call that projection, or transference. The person is actually making a judgement about them self, that is them who his actually that, so in His case psychology says he is the one self center and arrogant but he judges that as bad and wrong and suppress it. So He transference that part of him self so he can judge it and get out his anger. It happens with therapist all the time and one of the first things you learn about in psychology, oh in case your wondering I have a degree in Human Services, that is what the degree is called people get to become psychologist these days.

Why is this directed to me? I never said anything about the poem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No it's not. People say I'm being hateful all the time if I'm not feeling well or am in a bad mood. This is no different.

sorry brother it can be judgement, you judge them as having hate is the judgement but if it's truth then which is it truth or judgement or a true judgement :D

sorry had to edit that bit off pulled an all nigher.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
No it's not. People say I'm being hateful all the time if I'm not feeling well or am in a bad mood. This is no different.

I have no idea what your point is.

Upvote 0