What do you believe will happen to a woman pastor once she passes on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lik3

Nov 21, 2011
South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Since many Baptists in general are against women pastors, if a woman were to preach even the true gospel, would she end up in Hell? Say a woman lives right (obedient, truly saved, etc) and there are male pastors who are not obedient or truly saved, I believe that if the male pastor doesn't repent then He will end not up in Heaven or later live in the New Jerusalem once he dies.

Having said that, what will happen with the quality of her work event if she is truly saved, obedient, and repentant? Will she end up in Heaven, yet her work will be destroyed? In other words, no matter her spiritual state (women who are repentant, obedient born again ( her spiritual state, that should have been cleared up)), would she still be saved? In short, would God hold her preaching against her? Are women pastors an example of false teaching since there are people in the Body of Christ who believe that women pastors go against God's Word?

Is Paul the only person to make an argument against women being pastors? Would he also make the same case if the church was full of women, like a women's ministry? I know Paul makes a case that women have their purposes in the church, but where else can I find information in God's Word where a woman can preach from the pulpit? Would it also be the same as a female deacon; can a woman be a deacon as well?

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is a topic which should not be asked in this forum imo. You need to do your own research or review the different sides in threads already started and decide for your self. There are people for and against. You need to see what you believe to be true in your heart. No one on here can teach you better than God, than you reading and looking into it for your self with The Holy Spirit.

Peace and Love
blu

Reactions: Lik3
Upvote 0

pilgrim42

Oct 2, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
✟8,036.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since many Baptists in general are against women pastors, if a woman were to preach even the true gospel, would she end up in Hell? Say a woman lives right (obedient, truly saved, etc) and there are male pastors who are not obedient or truly saved, I believe that if the male pastor doesn't repent then He will end not up in Heaven or later live in the New Jerusalem once he dies.

Having said that, what will happen with the quality of her work event if she is truly saved, obedient, and repentant? Will she end up in Heaven, yet her work will be destroyed? In other words, no matter her spiritual state (women who are repentant, obedient born again ( her spiritual state, that should have been cleared up)), would she still be saved? In short, would God hold her preaching against her? Are women pastors an example of false teaching since there are people in the Body of Christ who believe that women pastors go against God's Word?

Is Paul the only person to make an argument against women being pastors? Would he also make the same case if the church was full of women, like a women's ministry? I know Paul makes a case that women have their purposes in the church, but where else can I find information in God's Word where a woman can preach from the pulpit? Would it also be the same as a female deacon; can a woman be a deacon as well?

Why don't we ask Joyce Meyers, or Beth Moore?

There are some men who are in the ministry that really shouldn't be there. They must have been called to the ministry by their mother, because I don't think they were called by God.

I would prefer that women would stay out of the ministry, but if God has truly called them and they are reaching souls for Christ then maybe I should keep my opinion to myself.

Ken :bow:

Reactions: Lik3
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.