What Christian shows do you/have you listened to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPolo

Woe those who call evil good + good evil. Is 5:20
Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟17,196.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This can be radio shows or podcasts. I listen to the following or have listened to a lot of the following:

Catholic Stuff
Catholic Answers Live
Father Corapi
Kresta in the Afternoon

Non-Catholic Stuff
Ravi Zacharias
Stewart McAllister
John MacArthur
Allistair Begg

And some, but less of
Bible Answer Man
Ask the Pastor (Gregory Dickow, I think)

A

Anoetos

There is a local priest whose sermons and talks I download into my iPod. His name is John Riccardo and he is a remarkable communicator.

Interestingly, he is currently serving as pastor in the church our state Governor came from. There was a good deal of controversy about Gov. Granholme, she being a "Pro-choice Catholic". Her pastor at the time (not Fr. Riccardo) quite publicly supported her. There were picketers at the church, the pastor asked for some kind of injunction against the demonstrators, etc.

Anyway, none of that nonsense is likely with Fr. Riccardo. He's solidly orthodox.

He's on the same radio station with Al Kresta (whom I have had the pleasure of meeting BTW)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Though I never watch any of them myself, my wife is/was partial to Joel Olsteen and Joyce Myers though she hasn't watched them in awhile.....
I think she likes the Lakewood more for the songs and music...she does read the Bible often though [as do I].......

YouTube - lakewoodfan's Channel

Upvote 0

MrPolo

Woe those who call evil good + good evil. Is 5:20
Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟17,196.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
There is a local priest whose sermons and talks I download into my iPod. His name is John Riccardo and he is a remarkable communicator.

Interestingly, he is currently serving as pastor in the church our state Governor came from. There was a good deal of controversy about Gov. Granholme, she being a "Pro-choice Catholic". Her pastor at the time (not Fr. Riccardo) quite publicly supported her. There were picketers at the church, the pastor asked for some kind of injunction against the demonstrators, etc.

Anyway, none of that nonsense is likely with Fr. Riccardo. He's solidly orthodox.

He's on the same radio station with Al Kresta (whom I have had the pleasure of meeting BTW)

I like Fr. Riccardo too, I have not heard his shows, only a few talks. Al Kresta and Fr. Corapi are my current favs!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.