What can be done to liven up this forum?

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't want to get eaten by seals!

:picks up sledgehamer:

We need to bust this wall down!
a_wwall_1109.jpg

Upvote 0

r035198x

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
✟13,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Another thing that could be done is to get the forum hierarchies so that one can check for new threads from both forums at the same time.

So "Hangout" becomes a parent forum level that is a combination of "Singles hangout" and "Open Hangout".
People who want to post in Singles only can then only check the "Singles hangout" page, marrieds check the "Open Hangout" page and the rest of us who want to hangout with everyone get our new thread updates from the "Hangout"thread listing.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hey! That's where you two went! I didn't realize you'd be hanging out over here.

:hi:

Well, I went to an entirely different forum (and am still an active member there). I only came back to CF yesterday and didn't see the point in posting in Singles because that's why I left CF and due to the "marrieds are icky" rule.

Reactions: Rory
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Well obviously we need to keep you marrieds in quarantine. :p

Hey, if we're contagious...I thought a lot of singles were wanting to get married?

Drink the kool-aid people. DRINK.

/being funny.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
People can be a bit like penguins. None of them willing to jump into the sea until braver penguins lead the way. Unfortunately it has to be a large number of brave penguins otherwise they get eaten by seals.

The above statement made me mentally picture a Leeroy Jenkins penguin, waddling out in front of the masses and dive bombing into the seal infested waters...

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The above statement made me mentally picture a Leeroy Jenkins penguin, waddling out in front of the masses and dive bombing into the seal infested waters...
That was just Walter, he's not all there in the head. We don't talk about him much.

And Henrietta, you found another forum and left me with THEM? :( :p

I've posted in one or two others lately too. lol

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.