What are your views on Israel expanding their territory, from a biblical perspective?

paul becke

Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,184.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Indeed.

What they really need is for something to protect them from indiscriminate bombing.

Indiscrimate? Your choice of words seems indiscriminate. What should they have returned for the Palestinian rockets, Billets doux? Wake up.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟896,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Indiscrimate? Your choice of words seems indiscriminate. What should they have returned for the Palestinian rockets, Billets doux? Wake up.

Maybe question why they're being attacked in the first place.

If your roof is leaking, do you settle for a bucket underneath it or would you address the root problem?

Upvote 0

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So youre saying that Christian Palestinians are "vile" Not all of their communities are muslim.

They have to protect themselves from the Muslims. If people live amongst the Muslims then how can Israel sort them out? Do you plunge your hand into a box of rattlesnakes because someone put a garter snake in there too?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They have to protect themselves from the Muslims. If people live amongst the Muslims then how can Israel sort them out? Do you plunge your hand into a box of rattlesnakes because someone put a garter snake in there too?

How do you know Israel restricts Palestinians movement to protect Israelies from Muslims? Some people say they do it because Palestinians are not Israeli citizens and thus dont have the right to be on land they arent a citizen of.

Upvote 0

BryanW92

May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do you know Israel restricts Palestinians movement to protect Israelies from Muslims? Some people say they do it because Palestinians are not Israeli citizens and thus dont have the right to be on land they arent a citizen of.

You say "some people say" a lot in your posts. What do YOU say? If it is "some people", please quote your source so we can discuss exactly what they say.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Not from muslims ...from radical terrorist extremism ..
you will note i did not use the term minority..

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why doesnt Israel just build land on their own territory and just leave West Bank settlements alone? I dont think its fair or necessary to destroy west bank homes and farms-when they have land on Israeli territory to build homes on. Saying that I dont think Israel should build settlements on palestinian land doesnt mean that I believe Israel should have land taken away from them, any more than saying the US government shouldnt build settlements on Indian reservation means I think the US should lose land.

I think as a christian it would be good to research the biblical boundries
which God alloted to israel.
in the middle east thinking ..the ground you occupy is yours by the fact you ate occupying
it.
all that are not israel steal from God when they occupy land God gave to another.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think as a christian it would be good to research the biblical boundries
which God alloted to israel.
in the middle east thinking ..the ground you occupy is yours by the fact you ate occupying
it.
all that are not israel steal from God when they occupy land God gave to another.

Their and their families have lived in the west bank their whole life. Why cant Israel just build their settlements somewhere else? Is it really neccesary to build settlements there? I would say not.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You say "some people say" a lot in your posts. What do YOU say? If it is "some people", please quote your source so we can discuss exactly what they say.

I was having a conversation with my dad about Israel, and he said they restrict Palestinian freedom of movement to protect themselves.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Their and their families have lived in the west bank their whole life. Why cant Israel just build their settlements somewhere else? Is it really neccesary to build settlements there? I would say not.

Two things..please remember that in early 2000's israel forced its own
people out of their homes and bulldozed those homes in
order to withdraw from thier own land for the sake of peace..a concession the arabs and palastinians have never done.they then occupid that land and supported terrorist activity from it..their way of saying thanks but i still want you dead.

2nd thing..yes they restrict the movements of palastinians going in and out of israeli borders.not of palastinians who are citizens .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Two things..please remember that in early 2000's israel forced its own
people out of their homes and bulldozed those homes in
order to withdraw from thier own land for the sake of peace..a concession the arabs and palastinians have never done.they then occupid that land and supported terrorist activity from it..their way of saying thanks but i still want you dead.

2nd thing..yes they restrict the movements of palastinians going in and out of israeli borders.not of palastinians who are citizens .

So what do you think most Palestinian violence is caused by? More specifically, what do you think motivates them do do what they do?

Upvote 0

BryanW92

May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was having a conversation with my dad about Israel, and he said they restrict Palestinian freedom of movement to protect themselves.

That doesn't make sense to you? Go look at photos of public buses that have been riddled with shrapnel from Palestinian bomb vests and car bombs. What would you do if the people on the other side of town fired explosive rockets into your neighborhood? Would your Dad like to see you murdered in a senseless tragedy just so he could say that the people who did it are free to move about at will?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So what do you think most Palestinian violence is caused by? More specifically, what do you think motivates them do do what they do?

ok thats a fair question and long to answer ..wil try to later .
it begins with the fact that they are descendants of Ishmael (half brother to isaac) of whom God said ." his hand will be against every man "(always fighting anybody) and a deep set hatred for the descendants of Isaac .. that is how far back this goes ...

Upvote 0

paul becke

Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,184.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That doesn't make sense to you? Go look at photos of public buses that have been riddled with shrapnel from Palestinian bomb vests and car bombs. What would you do if the people on the other side of town fired explosive rockets into your neighborhood? Would your Dad like to see you murdered in a senseless tragedy just so he could say that the people who did it are free to move about at will?

How do you know thats the reason Israel restricts freedom of movement? Some people say they do it because people living under Palestinian territory are outside the category of Israeli citizens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums