• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟842,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm feeling triggered today. Ever since we changed telephone services, almost two weeks ago, there has been this guy in Illinois that keeps calling us. Five times already he's called today, and it's not even 3:00 yet. Scratch that--six times. The phone is ringing right now, and according to caller ID, it's him. Whether we pick up or let it go to voice mail, the result is the same: he hangs up. And we've found out our new phone service does not provide call blocking. We've ordered a call blocking device, but it will have to come in the mail.

We've reported the guy to authorities. The FCC said they've got a file on him and they're working on assessing him a fine for violating the Do Not Call registry (which we're on.) But I have a sneaking suspicion he's wealthy enough to just pay the fine and keep on doing what he's doing. It's just driving me nuts to have the phone keep ringing and ringing and ringing like that, this guy along with legitimate phone calls. Makes me just want to go off the grid.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nauseas. A friend and I went to a fast food restaurant and the food never sits well in my stomach. Why do I do this to myself.

haha that's nothing. a few days ago I literally poisoned myself by eating meat i knew was bad and i did not even bother to cook it all the way. I looked at the meat and it was pink in many parts still. my kidneys taught me that i don't like to poison myself. it was a nice and humbling experience though. I think I prefer to not 'food-poison' myself anymore. 24 hours of unneeded suffering!

Upvote 0

BlessedMommy05

Is Thanking God for opening doors!
Dec 27, 2006
Texas
✟14,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Been a busy day since I got up at 9 am today, been pretty much going since. I took meds, and gotten a drink was dry mouth. Then started cleaning things up so it's not so bad. Started laundry, dishwasher and then washed my 2 tennis shoes n set out to dry, one pair is other is now drying. Had a headache earlier, but ate feel some better, debating on dinner now what to cook.. I cooked last night and was not in the mood ugh. Later I need to bath 3 cats and clean out their cage they sleep in at night, they are babies who need a home we've been looking for homes for them. I'll miss them but they do need some one to take over n love them. Other than that not much going on. Just trying be happy and get through the day. Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Exhausted. The shooting turned out to be a prank call, and cops are "looking" for the culprit.

I saw a gyno today and she wants to do an exam next time I see her because she thinks there may be something internally wrong based on my physical symptoms but first, we're trying a birth control to see if it helps with the physical aspect.

Tired of pills to be honest. Just tired of everything. Why can't my body and brain just be normal, so I function like a regular human being?

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
One of my cats is missing and I'm crying so hard.
Hope you find the cat. Happened to one of my cats, turns out he was taken up by animal control and almost euthanize at a shelter.

Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hope you find the cat. Happened to one of my cats, turns out he was taken up by animal control and almost euthanize at a shelter.

Thank you. Ours is a no kill shelter, so if he was found, he wouldn't be put down. Unfortunately, there are some college students who are renting a house near my parents who make it a game to run over anything on the road: small children, rabbits, cats, dogs, etc. Cops won't do anything because "that sort of thing always happens and they haven't run over a person yet".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you. Ours is a no kill shelter, so if he was found, he wouldn't be put down. Unfortunately, there are some college students who are renting a house near my parents who make it a game to run over anything on the road: small children, rabbits, cats, dogs, etc. Cops won't do anything because "that sort of thing always happens and they haven't run over a person yet".
Ugh, the animal tormentors. If they post their killings on the Internet, then they'll probably get so much hate that they'll stop. I think your cat will be fine, though. If you can't find him after a while he's probably in the shelter. Cats are survivors.

Upvote 0

J. Bleize

Jul 12, 2015
✟15,999.00
Country
Croatia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am feeling so "not feeling". Because I don't feel. Ever. I wait. And wait. Aaand wait.

"One day closer to God."

Waiting again.

Sometimes trying to complete God's plan for me which is annoyingly difficult at times.

Waiting.

There is nothing in the world that I enjoy more than the presence of God, but the presence of the world doesn't have to be next to me all the time!

I am feeling:
The Waiting: A Movie
STARRING...
Hours. Days. Dates, but not the romantic kind. Raindrops. And one very stretched memory.

Upvote 0

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Ugh, the animal tormentors. If they post their killings on the Internet, then they'll probably get so much hate that they'll stop. I think your cat will be fine, though. If you can't find him after a while he's probably in the shelter. Cats are survivors.

Doxxed, even. If he's not back by Sunday, I'll run to the Shelter on Monday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.