What are YOU currently reading? (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aino

God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟37,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also started reading the Harry Potter series over again. :) Now I'm working on Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix. I have to say, though, that the books seemed a lot more interesting some years ago, and I didn't find the finnish translations so irritating. Now I've started picking mistakes and odd formulations out of the books, even though I don't even intend to do it, LOL. I don't know, perhaps I'm just too much at school.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Just finished "A distant Music,and "The Wind Harp" by B.J. Hoff.Awesome(Mountain Song Legacy) series.
Next thinking of starting "Sister Chicks In Sombreros" by Robin Jones Gunn,while I'm waiting for my library reserve of the last book of The Mountain Song Legacy series-"The Song Weaver" to come in.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Loved "Sister Chicks In Sombreros" by Robin Jones Gunn.

Now reading the amazing "Following Christ:Experiencing Life The Way It Was Meant To Be" by Joseph M. Stowell. I believe this one is a "keeper" that I will have to order for my own Christian collection.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.