What are the chances of a US city being nuked?

What are the chances of a US city being nuked?

• Very little

• 50/50

• Very likely.

• RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

NormalDan

May 17, 2005
✟304.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Given less and less information, the probability of anything levels out to 50%.

Now the land mass America is currently sitting on will eventually get "nuked", either by the sun (when it blows up) or by something else. So the real question is, what will happen first, some nuke hitting America, or the downfall of America? It would be interesting to live long enough to find out.

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'd say 'very likely'. Maybe tommorrow, maybe 20 years from now, maybe a hundred years, who knows? As I see it, we have a world full of nukes that are never going to go away and becoming more widespread; we have a world full of tensions between nations, religions and cultures, and to top that off, theres just plain old human nature: thousands of years of violence, war and doing the worst to each other. Unless those things change drastically and quickly, I believe it's is going to happen, someday, perhaps beyond our lifetime but perhaps not. Just hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think the world studyshows we have a 70% chance of having a WMD
used on our country in the next 10 years. The study by world anti-terrorist
think tank, includes Isreali, British, Russian, and other countries getting together to
estimate chances of incidence and what to do to prevent it.

My daughters won't be able to drink before a WMB suppose to be used on us.

Upvote 0
C

Cerberus~

See it's that sort of stuff that has distanced the U.S. from its traditional allies. Canada has a tiny population spread out over a huge land mass. We can barely afford to patch up our roads let alone police all the traffic going across the border.

I was talking about the Mexican border, actually. And we do have enough resources to secure that one. Just a president with no cohones to do it.

My daughters won't be able to drink before a WMB suppose to be used on us.

Weapon of Mass Boozing?

Upvote 0