What actor/actress is tops in your household?

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Meryl Streep. I think she is the most versatile actor of them all. We watched her again in "The River Wild" last night. Amazing in such an action role. And this is the same woman who played the cook, celebrity.. Julia in Julie and Julia and the farmer's unfulfilled wife who loves a roving photographer (Eastwood) in the Bridges of Madisen County; the daughter, an addict, in Postcards from the Edge; and the lead singing role in Mama Mia. The list goes on and on! Amazing! :)

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
All my fav. actors are dead... but I love their movies.
"Hats off to": Lee Van Cleef, John Wayne, James Coburn, Bruce Lee,
Lorne Greene, Ben Johnson, Charles Bronson and Will Sampson.

I do like Tom Selleck, Chuck Norris, Liam Neeson(Dark Man); Jeff Bridges(did a fine job as Rooster Cogburn.) Ron Perlman(Vincent).

Actresses I can tolerate: Linda Hamilton, Sydney Penny, Sandra Bullock, Nancy McKeon, Jodie Foster, Jamie Lee Curtis and Mandy Moore.

Upvote 0

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I found Paul Newman amazing! I think he got even better as an actor as he aged; but one of my favorite Newman movies was a love story called "Until They Sail" (1957) which was set in Australia during W.W.II. He showed a vulnerability seldom seen in his early movies in that one. I recently sent for the newly released DVD and enjoyed it a lot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.