Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wesley's Parish Fellowship ASA Thread (7)

Discussion in 'Wesley's Parish - Methodist/ Nazarene' started by ParaCristo, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee52

Lee52 New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Constitution
    Faith:
    Wesleyan
    My Brother and Sister in Christ are up late tonight! Already a beautiful morning here in Stuttgart.

2. Maid Marie

Maid Marie Zechariah 4:6

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Nazarene
    Homework's due for my online classes every morning at 2am eastern. As usual, I waited until 1:55 AM to hand my stuff in...

Now what GS's excuse is I haven't a clue ;)

3. GraceSeeker

GraceSeeker Senior Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Methodist
    If the noumen was the name of the tribe of Gaius Julius or Marcus Antoinius. Since Julius and Antoinious would have been their cognomens, would not Gaius and Marcus been their nomens. So Paul's nomen would likewise have been the same as their nomens, and his cognomen would have been Paulus. But where is the clue to his praenomen? It wouldn't be Gaius or Marcus, because these where nomens.

So, don't we have the options being ______ Gaius Paulus or ______ Marcus Paulus or perhaps even ________ and some other tribal patron's name (Julius and Anthony were not the only patrons in Tarsus) Paulus?

4. ChrisBot

ChrisBot Version 7.0 Beta Supporter

Faith:
    Christian
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.