Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I went to the doctor today. I have to wear a holter monitor for 24 hrs because my heart beats too fast. Might have to be put on medication. Is anyone taking meds for this or know anything else about it?

Thanks for the prayers,
Amy
Hi hon I have tachycardia, fast heartbeat caused by a medication I took for acid reflux. I have to take meds for it when my asthma acts up because the meds for that make my heart race even worse. It's unnerving. Hang in there. Hugs Lady Marion

Dear Lord Jesus please heal this situation. Bless and Keep Amybeth. Let her doctors know what to do to make her feel better. I ask that the meds they give her not cause secondary problems. Lord I believe You are the Creator of all things and that You can heal anything. Please touch Amybeth let her body function like it was meant to function. Bring her comfort and peace in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, don't know anything about it, but I will certainly pray for you!!

Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading us together in prayer. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for you know what is best. All glory and honor are yours. Amen

“It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.”—Jeremiah 32:17

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I went to the doctor today. I have to wear a holter monitor for 24 hrs because my heart beats too fast. Might have to be put on medication. Is anyone taking meds for this or know anything else about it?

Thanks for the prayers,
Amy
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, bring peace to our sister Amy. Let her be comforted by Your Hand, for You O Lord, are her Healer. Lord, You know the trouble upon her, restore her to complete health. Let the doctors be given an added measure of wisdom as they treat Your daughter, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0