Well, I figured....

P

Pages

That I'd do something different. All the other threads have kind of the same name and message :p

But, perhaps my message will be along the same lines. I'll start by stating the obviouse. I'm New. So, I've really no clue as to what there is here, how to go about doing it, and such. I came here by accident when googling for christian book stores online, or something like that. Anyway, I'm not going to give away any personal information. Don't worry, I'm not a spook... I think. Of course I could in the evil clutches of Ysanne Isard or however her name is spelled. I could be a spy for her, and I'm about to betray the New Republic! Lol, I've been reading to much Star wars. I love those books, almost as much as Treasure Island. Which is, undisputibly the best book of ALL time. At leat in ficiton. In non fiction, well, that's another debate. By the way, I'm not old. I actually consider myself rather young. Very young infact. I might not be able to enter into the Rebel's service :eek:

Okay, I've chatted long enough. Well, I don't what eles to say, so, good-bye, good nigh, good morning, whatever.

Pages
(not chapters)

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
P

Pages

WantToBe said:
:wave: HEY PAGES, WELCOME :wave:

Well...you certainly entered "something different" :D You must have a very active imagination!!

You'll find lots of info to help you around this site in the FAQ area!

Ha ha, that's an understatement :p
But thanks everyone for welcoming me.
Oh, and thank you also whoever sent me all the Star wars stuff.... though I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it .......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.