Weatherman Says Katrina Was Made By Mob.

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Idaho Falls, ID (AHN) - A Pocatello, Idaho meterologist believes Japan's Yakuza mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina to avenge the Hiroshima atomic bomb attack, and will use it again on another U.S. city.

Veteran KPVI-TV weatherman, Scott Stevens, says he discovered the theory on the Internet in 1998. He details it on his own site at www.weatherwars.info.

He says a little-known oversight in physical laws makes it possible to create and control storms, especially armed with the Cold-War era weapon said to have been made by Russians in 1976.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7000223233

freealaska

Feb 19, 2005
Ketchikan Alaska
✟1,654.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My goodness!

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Robert43 said:
Idaho Falls, ID (AHN) - A Pocatello, Idaho meterologist believes Japan's Yakuza mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina to avenge the Hiroshima atomic bomb attack, and will use it again on another U.S. city.
Quick, Maude, the tinfoil hats!

Upvote 0

BeautyForAshes

Senior Veteran
Sep 19, 2004
Kansas
✟20,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Arnold_Philips said:
Dirty South vs Yakuza? Do I feel more hip-hop beef coming up?

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Well apparently they are not fans of "chopped and screwed" rap either because Rita is headed for Houston now

Upvote 0

lucid42day

where do I go when the land touches sea
Apr 1, 2004
We'll stumble through the APT.
✟9,766.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Others
Robert43 said:
He says a little-known oversight in physical laws makes it possible to create and control storms, especially armed with the Cold-War era weapon said to have been made by Russians in 1976.
An oversight in physical laws? What does that even mean?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TeddyKGB

A dude playin' a dude disgused as another dude
Jul 18, 2005
Deep underground
✟8,993.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Idaho Falls, ID (AHN) - A Pocatello, Idaho meterologist believes Japan's Yakuza mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina to avenge the Hiroshima atomic bomb attack, and will use it again on another U.S. city.http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7000223233
James Bond unavailable for comment.

Upvote 0

girlieman

Aug 11, 2005
USA
✟502.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Robert43 said:

Veteran KPVI-TV weatherman, Scott Stevens, says he discovered the theory on the Internet in 1998. He details it on his own site at www.weatherwars.info.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7000223233
:D :D

Call the rubber truck! Earthquakes are caused by Lex Luther also!:eek:

Reactions: Nyvvy777
Upvote 0

Sonate

Apr 19, 2005
Stockton, CA
✟375.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Another theory is (and I just made this up)... my cat has control over the weather by emitting cat fuzz into the atmosphere at an voluminous rate. The fuzz is now circling the earth will will come down for a landing any time now, and cause untold havoc with the weather. :D

cat owners beware!

remember you heard it here first! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jhessel

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
✟8,984.00
Faith
Christian
The illuminati is probably behind the hurricanes. They are designed to bring america to its knees and fulfill the plans of the bilderberg globalist elite to turn america into a third world country/have europe become the world power.

first the hurricanes, then comes a new attack on america, then comes the big california earthquake.

Upvote 0

TeddyKGB

A dude playin' a dude disgused as another dude
Jul 18, 2005
Deep underground
✟8,993.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
jhessel said:
first the hurricanes, then comes a new attack on america, then comes the big california earthquake.
Wow, a terrorist attack and an earthquake. Really going out on a limb there. It's not like we've been hearing about how imminent those two things are for, I don't know... years.

Upvote 0

lucid42day

where do I go when the land touches sea
Apr 1, 2004
We'll stumble through the APT.
✟9,766.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Others
jhessel said:
The illuminati is probably behind the hurricanes. They are designed to bring america to its knees and fulfill the plans of the bilderberg globalist elite to turn america into a third world country/have europe become the world power.
Why would such a powerful organisation allow America to turn itself into a first world country to begin with, if they're after European domination?

Upvote 0
W

WhatIsTruth

jhessel said:

According to the sidhe arguement axiom (sidhe is a cf poster and my hubby!) you're the first person to mention the illuminati and therefor the arguement is void.

Upvote 0

Chrysalis Kat

Gettin' Riggy With It
Nov 25, 2004
TEXAS
✟20,887.00
Faith
Politics
US-Democrat
Sonate said:
Another theory is (and I just made this up)... my cat has control over the weather by emitting cat fuzz into the atmosphere at an voluminous rate. The fuzz is now circling the earth will will come down for a landing any time now, and cause untold havoc with the weather. :D

cat owners beware!

remember you heard it here first! ;)
Meow!
Now here's something I bet no one could make up. No one except... Pat Robertson.
Did you know that the real reason for Katrina was due to Ellen Degeneres and her hosting the Emmys? Now, before you think this isn't true, hear him out.
Pat Robertson announce on Sunday 9-11-05 that Hurricane Katrina was God’s way of expressing its anger at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for its selection of Ellen Degeneres to host this year’s Emmy Awards. “By choosing an avowed lesbian for this national event, these Hollywood elites have clearly invited God’s wrath,” Robertson said on “The 700 Club” on Sunday. “Is it any surprise that the Almighty chose to strike at Miss Degeneres ’hometown?” Robertson also noted that the last time Degeneres hosted the Emmys, in 2001, the September 11 terrorism attacks took place shortly before the ceremony.

Now tell me, who in their right mind can argue with logic like this? Nobody could make this up so it must be true.
[font=Verdana, Arial]
LINK
[/font]

Upvote 0