Veteran
May 5, 2006
E. Coast USA.
✟9,578.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Father I pray for Howard's son. Lord I do not know if he means weak in spirit, or weak in health. Father God you know the situation, so I ask you to have your hand over the son, and heal his mind, body and spirit, in Jesus name. Lord help both father and son to trust in you alone Lord, and give them strength to face whatever they are facing, whether physically or spiritually. God Bless them both, bring them peace. In Jesus name. Amen.

:) 1newcreation

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father God I come before You today praising You for the promise that says when we call on the name of the Lord we will be saved.. Thank You that we can come to You and give to us victory and deliverance from satan and the curse.. I ask through Jesus name that he be completely released from sickness.. and I command any spirit of infirmity to be bound and gone NOW! Thank You Lord Jesus for healing him and that he is set free.. Halleujah.. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My son says he's been weak the last couple of days. Please pray.
Lord Jesus, please minister healing to HowardDean's son, praying and believing it is done! May God be glorified!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.