hisspirit

Jan 28, 2007
California
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers are greatly needed.. for I have fallen into a weakness of an certain temptation, my prayer life have become less , reading God's word is none existance... relationship with husband and family is truly null-in-void.. money matters , peace of mind , and faith .... what's that ????? yet I know that God is still with me.. cant seem to find him !!! I have always encouraged others on this site and other christian sites to keep the faith , pray etc.. please keep me in your prayers for deliverance.. this temptation has a very strong-hold on me at the time.. I need to be set-free..... help me stand and agree for this to leave me

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying, Father God, that You provide Your daughter strength in this hour of temptation, may she become strong through Your son, Jesus, and be an overcomer! Help her draw closer to Him, in Jesus Name. May He receive all the victory!

Upvote 0

Pearlbeloved

Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Visit site
✟8,433.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hang in there Sis, most of us have or are where you are, we are in the midst of the changing winds. God is doing a work in all of us, His children! The enemy would have us give up and miss the blessings of God and miss reiceving back everything that was stolen from us! Hang on, don't give up! God is always on time, He is the same yesterday, today, and forever! We are His beloved, He will never leave us~ even when we think He is not there~ He always is. Praise Him, yes, I know it is a sacrifice, but just Praise Him, and pray for all of our brothers and sisters because those who are not going through this special refining, will soon enough. I will keep you in my prayers. God grant you peace and wisdom. :prayer: :prayer:

Reactions: Ivy
Upvote 0

Criada

Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Lord, hold Hisspirit in Your loving arms.
Strengthen her and give her peace, Father.
May she come through this time of trial stronger and closer to You than ever before
in the name of Jesus
Amen

Isaiah 41:9
I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

God bless you
:hug:

Upvote 0