Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Erin and I took off early this morning to do early voting! There was a little bit of a line, and we started talking to a few folks.

No one cared who was voting for whom. What really, truly mattered to us was the fact that we got out to vote.

Also, both the Trump people and the Clinton people were very nice, thanking us for voting even though they didn't know who we voted for. They just held their signs and spoke nicely to each other and to all of us. I saw a Clinton supporter bring a cup of coffee to a Trump supporter -- so nice!

I hope your voting experience is as good as ours was! We love our country, and when I come home from my honeymoon, our nation will have a new President!

All good things
Emmy

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Erin and I took off early this morning to do early voting! There was a little bit of a line, and we started talking to a few folks.

No one cared who was voting for whom. What really, truly mattered to us was the fact that we got out to vote.

Also, both the Trump people and the Clinton people were very nice, thanking us for voting even though they didn't know who we voted for. They just held their signs and spoke nicely to each other and to all of us. I saw a Clinton supporter bring a cup of coffee to a Trump supporter -- so nice!

I hope your voting experience is as good as ours was! We love our country, and when I come home from my honeymoon, our nation will have a new President!

All good things
Emmy

Same experience. Had a nice chat with an elderly lady who made it no surprise who she was voting for. Then I pointed out that my buddy just voted in front of me and she said "is he married?" I said "no". She said "I have two daughters..." What a charming conversation. :)

Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟327,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Same experience. Had a nice chat with an elderly lady who made it no surprise who she was voting for. Then I pointed out that my buddy just voted in front of me and she said "is he married?" I said "no". She said "I have two daughters..." What a charming conversation. :)

Wow!! That's so nice! People can be so interesting.

I voted Wed.

YAY! Thank you!

All good things
Emmy

Upvote 0