✟15,687.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, friends!

I have just joined after finding a link to this group on a search site.........

I have been a Christian for 3 years, and I am so glad Im saved!!!!:amen:

My friends call me Kimmie and I am married to Travis, and have a daughter named Si'Ara who is 11 and also a Christian, and have a son Mikey that isnt saved yet...but I know the Lord will save him soon! :crossrc: In prayer for that daily.

My hubby has been saved long ago, but has since gotten cold....when we first got married I was so sin sick it didnt matter to me....and I am in prayer :crossrc: for that also, for him to come back to living for Jesus.

I am planning on homeschooling my children this next year because my daughter has some learning problems and my son because our local school systems are getting to liberal for my tastes (jmho)

I look forward to getting to know you all here, and I am going to try & learn my way around, so dont think Ive forgotten I belong here! LOL...hee...hee:clap:

I dont know what else to put, just know Im an open book you can ask me just about anything :)

have a great day!

your sister in Christ,
Kimmie

euphoria

Hebrews 13:8
Apr 15, 2006
✟9,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
attachment.php

Upvote 0

Dr. Holly

Doctoring hearts with the love of Jesus
Nov 15, 2004
Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi there :wave:

Welcome to CF! This place can be a bit overwhelming at first, but stick around and you’ll get used to it pretty quickly. If you have any questions on how to navigate it, check out the FAQ. Any other questions, feel free to PM (Private Message) me. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. God bless you & yours!

Lovely intro. that you posted. I am in prayer for you and your family as well :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums