Watching Good Morning America this morning, I facepalmed bigtime...

Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They had this story this morning about a man who died....he had a heart attack. He was pronounced dead and taken to the county coroner. After two and a half hours legally dead, he came alive in the morgue!

They were telling the story and then, I kid you NOT, they said, "but in a perhaps even greater miracle, and a bigger sense of healing and love," openly-gay NBA basketball player Jason Collins visited the parents of Matthew Shepard to show his support for their deceased gay son, signing a jersey for them."

I thought, "HOLY SMOKES! Being gay is so splendiferous, so incredible, so beautiful, that it TRUMPS COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD!?

Sorry guys. I just had to vent. Father and I were talking yesterday about just how FED UP we are with the gay LGBT Nazi propaganda. The media is utterly possessed by the demons of same-sex sufferers, I swear. It's just nuts.

SSA guy meets parents is bigger than resurrection from the dead. Got it.

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟435,470.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The sad thing is we let the media get this way, nobody ever questioned the teachers who taught these journalists.
Yes, but the teachers are largely not aware of the effects of what they do. It's too macroscopic for them to see. Most only see only what is in their own class and school, and very few know the history of the schools, what the schools were really designed to do, who funded them and why, and so on.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To be "gay" right now is akin to being Elvis. I swear, we live in the most BIZARRE world. People are so excited about sodomy, it's like fondue in the 1970's or the Rubic's Cube and breakdancing in the 80's.

facepalmed myself when I read your post gurney. what a sad, silly, stupid world

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just find it mindboggling how people seem to forget what "gay" sex really is?! Sodomy?! Hello! Sodomy!!! Why isn't there a yuck factor anymore? How can people put so much spin on no-brainers. Imagine if people actually SAW an abortion done. Think they would support abortion "rights" anymore? Imagine if people SAW sodomy and these things. Would they still support this stuff?

Beyond the yuck factor, you have the immorality of it and just the obvious---that sodomy doesn't yield children. Duh!

I am forced to agree with Humanae Vitae, a papal document written in the mid 20th Century by the Catholic Church. It predicted that birth control would lead to a huge increase in gay activity, abortion, cohabitation, premarital sex, and inappropriate contentography. The Pope was a true seer and oracle on that one!

People have lost sight that marriage is about stabilizing society. Not about love, pleasure or other juvenile things.

Society is acting like a grumpy teenager who thinks they can do anything with no consequences.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I just find it mindboggling how people seem to forget what "gay" sex really is?! Sodomy?! Hello! Sodomy!!! Why isn't there a yuck factor anymore? How can people put so much spin on no-brainers. Imagine if people actually SAW an abortion done. Think they would support abortion "rights" anymore? Imagine if people SAW sodomy and these things. Would they still support this stuff?

Beyond the yuck factor, you have the immorality of it and just the obvious---that sodomy doesn't yield children. Duh!

The reason why is because people don't say what "gay sex" actually is. Instead the disoriented elites fund studies to try to find genetic links which justify the behavior as orientation instead of disorientation .

But I will bring back the yuck factor right now. Gay sex is inserting a sexual reproductive organ into ones intestine which damages the anal sphincter which seals the bowels from leakage. Anatomically this thing called an anus is for excretion only not for incretion.

Upvote 0