wasn't, 911 an inside job?

wasn't 911 an inside job?

• yes 911 was an inside job.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 911 wasn't an inside job.

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • don't know that 911 wasn't an inside job.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course 911 was an inside job. Anybody who thinks otherwise either hasn't done enough research or is far too trusting of government.

For one thing its been conclusively proven that the box cutter story was a lie, as the only cell phone call that claimed the hijackers were using box cutters was impossible. No air phones on that plane.

Upvote 0

Ironhold

Feb 14, 2014
✟201,967.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
no. At worst, we had the information available to us that could have been used to prevent the attacks and we didn't put the pieces together or didn't take it seriously and people in charge played "cover your ass".

Pretty much.

Back then, government red tape prevented the FBI and CIA from speaking to each other due to jurisdictional issues; in particular, people didn't want the CIA "operating on American shores".

Because of this, critical intelligence data got lost in the shuffle or trapped behind brick walls.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Of course 911 was an inside job. Anybody who thinks otherwise either hasn't done enough research or is far too trusting of government.

For one thing its been conclusively proven that the box cutter story was a lie, as the only cell phone call that claimed the hijackers were using box cutters was impossible. No air phones on that plane.
What is the motive? Who inside our government conspired to make this happen, and how would they benefit?

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private

Thanks.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Eldest Bratling thinks so. I'm glad he thinks that way.

He's learning at the tender age of seventeen how easy it is to get sucked into somebody else's delusion, and he's learning that people who are convincing aren't necessarily right. Those are tough lessons--many a comforting thought will be shattered--but they're lessons that everybody ought to learn.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the motive? Who inside our government conspired to make this happen, and how would they benefit?
How am I supposed to know the motive?

I can speculate if you like. My guess is they wanted a reason to go to war in the middle east for some reason.

Oh,I get it. You think if I don't have all the answers that therefore I must be wrong.

Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private

I can speculate if you like. My guess is they wanted a reason to go to war in the middle east for some reason.

Oh,I get it. You think if I don't have all the answers that therefore I must be wrong.

Means, motive, and opportunity baby.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That it wasn't is a tinfoil hatter conspiracy theory.

Tinfoil actually improves a signal,
used for better reception
e9fcfa8551dde8fb001ebee4d3872b91.jpg

I never understand why folks dissed the foil ^_^

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I don't expect you to have all the answers, but I at least expect you to be able to establish the three aspects of a crime that must be established before guilt can be determined. So far I've only asked you to establish one aspect.
  • Motive: the reason the defendant committed the crime.
  • Means: the ability of the defendant to commit the crime.
  • Opportunity: whether the defendant had the chance to commit the crime.
There are much simpler ways and far less self-destructive ways to go to war in the Middle East than flying planes into two world trade center buildings and the pentagon. I'd like to believe that if the motive were to go to war, that a less self-destructive means would have been enacted.

If you can't uncover a motive that makes sense, then the conspiracy as a whole makes no sense.

Upvote 0