was cain satans son?

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
came across this at christian forums intresting concept. have not heard this before? johnny

Genesis 3:13 "And the Lord God said unto the woman, "What is this that thou hast done?" And the woman said, "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat."
This is the same reason that Paul used in his concern about the end generation. He worried that the Church, or body of Christ would not understand that the false Christ will come disguised as the true Christ.
Eve stated just as Paul quoted her; "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat." Eve had intercourse with Satan and lost her virginity. From that union came Cain, the father of all Kenites. Learn the truth.
Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"
This is God speaking to Satan. God is cursing Satan above all living creatures. This is a figure of speech, meaning you are the lowest thing of all creation. Now God continues to speak to the serpent [Satan].
Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."
Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.
It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.
Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.
Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.
Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
This is God's instruction to the woman. Did God say that He would give Eve a tummy ache for eating too many apple seeds? No; the word in any language that you translate it in, is "conception". To "conceive" is to be impregnated with a child. This places the woman's position in the home under the man. You may say, well, did Jesus teach that? Just the asking of the question alone reflects your understanding of God's Word. Turn to Matthew 13, and see what Jesus said about what happened in the beginning. Jesus is answering His disciples, and telling them that if you don't understand this [the parable of the sower] you are not going to understand any of My parables.
Remember how Jesus told the "Parable of the sower"; how the good man planted the seed, and the enemy came in the night and planted another seed. That enemy was Satan, and as we are seeing in Genesis 3, he planted the bad seed in Eve. That is why God put enmity between the "Kenites" [Satan's seed], and Jesus Christ, and caused the Kenites to kill the Messiah, Jesus Christ. After Jesus told his parable of the sower, His disciples asked Him why He always talked in parables in public. Then in Matthew 13:11 Jesus answered.
Matthew 13:11 "He [Jesus] answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of heaven, but to them it is not given".
God simply does not want these scribes and Kenite Jewish leaders to understand. They are the negative part of God's plan.
In Matthew 13:37 Jesus is going to explain to the disciples the "parable of the sower" [fig tree]; "He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;"
"The Son of man" as it is used here is in reference to Adam, and not Christ [per reference from the Hebrew Massorah text]. Jesus is not speaking in parable here, but explaining one.
Matthew 13:38 "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;"
The "world" is this place we live in and walk on in this earth age, and we see here we are not talking about apple seeds. The "tares" are the children of the wicked one who is Satan. Those children are called Kenites.
Matthew 13:39 "The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."
The "devil" is known by many names, such as the "tree of good and evil", and the "serpent" here in Genesis 3, but he is Satan. Though many would like to separate the good and the bad seed now, Jesus is telling us that that is the job of the angels.
Matthew 13:40 "As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world."
If you do not understand what happened in this parable, then you will be ignorant of who the Kenites [the tares] really are. This will leave you open to the deceptions that are covering the earth in these final days, and you will be taken up by them. Satan's kids, the Kenites, infiltrated the religious ranks of the Jewish leaders in Babylon [I Chronicles 2:55, and Ezra 2:43-65], and today they have infiltrated the Christian ranks of the Church leadership.
Understand that the product of Eve's sin was bearing a child by Satan, and that child's name was "Cain". Jesus explained this parable of what went on in the garden of Eden so you and I could understand exactly how Satan intended to destroy God's plan; for sending the Messiah to earth, to be born woman [through Eve]; and thus providing a way for sinful man to come back to God.
I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."
It is for this reason that the woman ought to have the power, which is the authority of that God gives to each of us, when we are in Christ. This again is written to the end generation, and our power and authority come from the Word of God. That knowledge and wisdom that is in the Word of God is where our power comes from, and we must have that wisdom in our mind or we will not stand in the day of the deception. This goes way back to Genesis 6, and it pertains to what the angels did when they came to earth. It was for this reason that the flood of Noah came to be, for Satan could not destroy the Seed, so he tried to destroy the coming of Christ through Eve's daughters.
Genesis 6:1 "And it came to pass, when the men began to multiply one the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,"
So the subject that we are trying to learn is why does a woman today ever have to protect herself from angels? Got the subject here? Daughters are born to men.
Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."
"Sons of God" are the "Nephilim" or "fallen angels". They are the angels that have committed themselves to Satan in his fall in the first earth age. These fallen angels saw that the daughters of flesh men were very beautiful, and they wanted to take them for their wives. Remember that flesh man was created from the dust of the earth, and the woman was created just like the man, also from the dust of the earth as a companion for each other. These fallen angels sought to have the things of flesh man, and their experiences of marriage, without being born of woman.
Angels are supernatural beings of a different form and dimension, and these fallen angels took for themselves the daughters that they wanted. This went directly against God's plan of our flesh age. They have the power and the supernatural wisdom to take what they wanted from flesh man.
II Corinthians 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."
"Espoused" is to cause one to become engaged. What is the subject and the object here? The subject is "presenting you as a chaste virgin; while the object is loosing ones virginity." Christ is the husband and we are the bride of Christ. This is using a flesh term to explain a spiritual matter. Virginity is a state of condition relating only to sexual matters of a woman [female], and when Christ called the church His bride, He expects us to act as a bride.
II Corinthians 11:3 "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." In other words, you turn away from the simplicity of reading God's Word.
The word "beguiled" in the Strong's Greek dictionary is # 1818; "exapatao, ex-ap-at ah-o, from 1537 and 538, to seduce wholly, to beguile, deceive." In # 1537 we read; "ex, shows point of origin".
This verse has only one meaning, and that is not to be wholly seduced, and lose your virginity as Eve did. So in the Greek text this verse would read; "I am afraid your going to lose your virginity as Eve did, who was wholly seduced by the serpent [Satan]." Paul will say later in this chapter [verse 14], "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed [fashioned himself] into an angel of light." Upon Satan's arrival on earth very shortly, he will appear just as Jesus Himself will appear. The word "transformed" in the Greek manuscripts is, "disguised" as an angel of light.
TheSeason.Org
Do you seriously think all of mankind was doomed because someone ate a piece of fruit!!!

It is amazing that Jude 14 records that ENOCH was the SEVENTH from Adam, which confirms that CAIN was really not the son of Adam, but the SON of the SERPENT. The genealogies of ADAM was on this wise : (1) Adam, (2) Seth, (3) Enos, (4) Cainan, (5) Mahaleel, (6) Jared, (7) Enoch. Notice that Cain was never mentioned in the list of the Bible as a son of Adam; and Abel, of course, was never mentioned because he was murdered by Cain, and did not have any descendant.

"And Adam and Eve heard the
Voice of The Lord and they were
ashamed and covered themselves
with fig leaves."
The shame of Adam and Eve clearly shows a new "knowledge" and awareness of sexuality and their own nakedness. Now let's look at what happened next.
"And the Lord said unto the
woman, "You shall have pain
in childbirth and your desire
shall be towards your husband."
The Punishment upon Eve (womenhood) was pain in childbirth. This seems directly linked to sexual intercouse and pregnancy. Also her "desire" is to bear her husband's children yet have to endure this great suffering to do so. This "curse" provides more proof that "eating the forbidden fruit" does represent SEX.

reply at world wide christian forums?

Notice that Eve did not say the same concerning Abel who was born at the same time, for he came second.

Cain and Abel were fraternal twins, conceived in close association of time, but from different donars.

All that Eve was expressing is that Life came through God.

There are many that will disagree with this, but the evidence is in the day that Cain and Abel went before God to worship, for they went up at the same time because they came of age at the same time.

Abel was of the seed of Adam whom God had planted in the earth and God had respect unto his offering, but Cain was of the seed of Satan (hybrid) and God had no respect unto him.

Jesus Himself stated that the Pharisees in the time that He walked the earth as the son of man, were the offspring of Cain (the first murder) and that their father (as Cain) was the devil (deceiver) or Satan.

Argue as you will concerning the translations of the Chaldee language in Genesis, but you cannot argue that which the Lord made known Himself.

Many claim that (the serpent seed doctrine) is a "Strange" doctrine and should not be listened to.

What is strange unto me is that Moses wrote concerning it, the prophets spoke of it, Jesus supported it, and Paul warned of it, but the Church will not even consider it.

Last edited:

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
bunny-pancake.jpg
bunny-pancake.jpg

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟682,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gen 4:1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Pretty clear NOT from SATAN as you suppose. gg

Ah, those pesky verses that ruin a perfectly good conspiracy.

Upvote 0

EdwardG

Progressive
Sep 24, 2009
India
Visit site
✟15,241.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Gen 4:1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Pretty clear NOT from SATAN as you suppose. gg

thanks sister... thanks a lot...

To bro Johnny again...

The biggest mystery is 'He appeared in Body'.
The seen is the mystery and not the unseen. Your sources are all out of their minds. Stay away from those books and forums that you are drawing your inspiration from.
God spoke to us in plain and simple language, without all these hidden conspiracies. Lets keep it that way.

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
BTW our interim pastor (a bible school prof) mentioned this verse today in church and said that EVE actually thought at the time that Cain was THE MAN that God had promised to her in Genesis 3:15 Obviously she was wrong but it showed she was believing God for the promised deliverer. gg

Adam* lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain.* She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth* a man.”
Footnotes:
* Or The man
* Cain sounds like the Hebrew for brought forth or acquired.
* Or have acquired

To thus fulfill this prophesy.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Gen 3:15And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel."

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I remember years ago reading a few websites teaching this belief and after studying it they are, of course, totally wrong. The main way they teach this is by destroying the Hebrew language and make words mean something that they don't.

Upvote 0