Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi guys, I haven't been around in a loooong long time. I've been really busy. I'll update everything ASAP. Prolly won't be til after then New Year.

The reason I started this thread is this is a serious problem. Many closed minded people are attempting to edit and modify America like a video clip to their own whim,...so I implore you to write your Governor and Senator with the Following letter attatched. Athiests are really trying to do it this time, we've turned the cheek enough. They aren't just attacking Christianity anymore it's the whole Freedom of Worship and everything our Constitution stand for and America. This is another form of Terrorism,...only a bit more subtle and a bit more deadly to the foundation of this country! Please take Action! Tamara if you're still lurking around here any suggestions of places to go or things to do to get this out more would be welcomed!

Freedom of Religion

The commercials for Macys, "Yes Virginia There Is A Santa Clause", or the belief of Athieism that there is nothing more to believe in than science itself. And what of the Muslims, Christians, or Jews? They have perhaps a more intriquate belief, but it is quite simply a belief. Religion is so cold hearted that the founders of this country shed their blood for our freedom. So cold hearted that they gave us the true "Clause for every season" and that is our Freedom to Worship. No matter the holiday you wish to participate in, you were given the gift of freedom at the price of another's blood. The one thing that makes people's hearts so cold is the belief in nothing more than science. You lose hope in your future, you lose hope in anything other than another dreadful tiring day at work and look forward to maybe a pet at home or a family. As of late, those who claim not to have any beliefs, have pushed their beliefs on other religions and persecuted Christianity if only because there are so many. The saying that Religion closes hearts and closes minds is sheer hypocrisy! Those who left Britain years ago came here for Freedom of Worship, shed their blood, and protected all moral rights we enjoy today! We have been free to dream and free to love. The funny, or not so funny part? The founders who fought for this country just so happened to be Christian by majority! Athieism has attacked our rights, and even the holiday many have come to celebrate even if it's not for the same reason. Christmas. Athieism has pled the victim of this system, when their belief victimizes others. I would willingly bleed for my country, and the rights I enjoy, and I would suggest those who would rather hide behind their creature comforts of home and their rights and bully enough people into the corner, to find another country. This is America, I am an American. I will not tolerate this insensitivity any longer. We have turned the other cheek, we backed down from your fight to keep the peace when you took prayer from our schools. I have turned the other cheek when Athieism has attacked religious beliefs before as being closed minded and cold hearted, but now I will not stand for it any longer. Media should not be controlled by the government or people who get squeamish if a program they don't like comes on. Heaven forbid if your finger gets a workout and you have to change a channel or use parental controls. People should not be forced to say "Happy Holidays" if what they really mean is Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Yuletide, and the list goes on! You're trying to control what we say and how we say it. NO MORE! You're trying to control what programs are available to watch and are available to others. If they paid for the programming then they have the right to it! NO MORE! You're trying to make Main Stream beliefs more mute at ball games and remove God from our Pledge of Allegiance. NO MORE! This nation was founded, "One Nation Under God" and "IN God We Trust", you can believe in who you want, how you want, when you want, and say what you want as long as you're not trying to infringe on another's rights! If a Muslim wants to witness fine. If a Bhuddist wants to witness, fine. If a Christian or any other religion for that matter wishes to witness fine! You can simply say no thank you if you are of another Faith. Now even the right to witness and share your beliefs with another is being controlled in schools, and as an American I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT ANYMORE! We are people, not a video clip to be edited and modified, we have a voice, and it will now be heard.

Reactions: pdudgeon

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
As reprehensible a it seems I believe God is giving the nation over to what it wants. They want Godlessness then God will give them delusion and withdraw his covering. How do you think it happens that America is not mentioned in the last days in Revelation?

I think the saved will be raptured and whats left will falter and lose any status as a powerful nation. Free will. God may grieve but does allow a nation to fail if it wants that. Remember that we are not of this world and are citizens of Heaven now.

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As reprehensible a it seems I believe God is giving the nation over to what it wants. They want Godlessness then God will give them delusion and withdraw his covering. How do you think it happens that America is not mentioned in the last days in Revelation?

I think the saved will be raptured and whats left will falter and lose any status as a powerful nation. Free will. God may grieve but does allow a nation to fail if it wants that. Remember that we are not of this world and are citizens of Heaven now.

I see what you're saying but,...it's kinda like shrugging your shoulders and saying what will be will be. Pastors are like the shepherds left behind to manage the flock by the Spirit. If they don't realize they have a rod and staff at their hands to protect the sheep from the wolves, and stop patting the wolf under a pretense of love then we'll end up as lamb chops. We need to love with discernment. These are issues that if we don't deal with them and just shrug them off as the Lord is coming tomorrow, it could be another 40 years and we'd be stuck in misery! We can't procrastinate anymore.

As Christians we want more of God and the ability to worship freely,...Atheists are hard at work to rob us of that right. We want to be able to witness freely, and we need to speak up. There are too many people that want better that either don't know what to do or just throw their hands in the air. The Great Shepherd will lead His sheep to greener pastures and wonderful springs,..but He cannot force us to eat or drink. We must make the effort and do it ourselves. If we expect to enjoy the fruit of our forefathers blood, sweat and tears, we must reach out and take it.

I agree wholeheartedly we are citizens of Heaven now. "Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name! Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven" When He said my yoke is easy and my burden is "light", quite literally we are carriers of His light. We are carriers of His Kingdom Promise, He is the treasure of our earthen vessels. Also keep in mind,..Paul under went great persecution for Christ. I think the reason we don't see the persecution to that extent anymore, is that we aren't radical like Paul anymore.

I hope you understand I didn't say all of this to pick a fight, but rather to bring to light that as a body of Christ we're on autopilot and we needa get off cruise control and start taking control by the Spirit for the Spirit in the Spirit of Christ.

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The nation has spoken in the elections and do you think only non Christians voted for Obama? The majority of so called Christians are showing their true colors. Iran is only months away from having a nuke and Israel has said they are obligated to stop that. When Iran's program is shut down war will begin between the islamic states, turkey, and russia against Israel. I believe we will be gone by that time or shortly after. Im not saying we should stop all efforts for the kingdom and should witness in love until the last minute. But anyone who thinks they have 40 years is just deluding themselves.

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
It doesn't matter who is in the presidental office! This was going to happen anyway! There are powerful people behind hte scenes who run things. THe president (it doesn't matter who) doesn't run things. President Kennedy tried to do things his way and even spoke out against secret societies, but got assassinated a month later! They also murdered his brother. This country, by the way, was not founded by christians, but by people in secret societies, with an occultic aggenda for the country. If you don't believe me, check out: the Apotheosis of George Washington in the rotunda of the US Capital building which deify's George Washington.

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The point being, no matter if we have days hours or minutes left, we need to make sure that people in our own country, don't become the silent terrorist taking away right after right. We have to remain vigilant,...and I'm seeing Athieists attacking religion saying it closes minds and makes hearts grow cold when Athieism is a religion in and of itself. The belief of nothing to believe in but science, a belief system focused on confirming through Science before they say it exists.

Obviously the point is being missed,...I know there are somethings out of our hands and there are signs of the times,..but it doesn't mean to just resign and say oh it's just a sign we can't fight this thing. It happens, but it's the people that fight it that make a dent and make an impact because everything has a season. I'm not against Obama being president, it was prophesied through prophets he would be and I'm not here to fight that. I'm not here to fight but to bring to everyone's attention that our rights are being swatted down the drain. Just because a sign happens to prove we're in that season, doesn't mean you can't change the atmosphere, or experience snow in the Spring.

God bless you guys I'm off for a while got a bit to do.

Upvote 0

Deba

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want (period)
Jul 8, 2007
An American living in Laos
✟13,167.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
"Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."

As I listened, he said to the others, "Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary."

Ezekiel 9

Upvote 0

NaLuvena

Nov 18, 2008
Apia, Samoa
✟10,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't matter how many rights are removed, or what the price is. God will save His own. Death has never stopped those who believe in Him, neither has public condemnation, civil legislation, even popular opposition. If this is happening in America, I'd say you should be in for a spectacular move of God's Kingdom, like what happened to the early Church.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.