War-Hawk Republicans and Anti-War Democrats.

eldermike

Pray
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2002
NC
Visit site
✟20,209.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Howcome the objective didn't become "the liberation of the Iraqi people" until after we'd gone to war? It's been bogus all along, hasn't it?

Did the Iraqi people exist before we went to war? I don't have a clue how you come to conclusions like this. If the Iraqi people were in Iraq (which they were) and we liberate them (which we did), how can you make such a statement. Was it because WMD which began as a discussion long before Bush was given as the primary reason? That must be it.

Brother, we use different methods to look at the same data. It's ok, they are not calling me for advise and I can assume you are not getting many calls on the matter either.;)

How do you decide who to read to? Randomly? </FONT></FONT>

Looking back on it I would have to say yes. Did you make a master plan, i did not.

What's the objective? When will we have accomplished it? How long? Mow much money? How many lives? What desirable outcome are we to expect?

There is no way to know all that has not happned due to this war. But there we are on the same ground if you will admit it. Before you tell me that we are creating terrorists I will need to know the number before the war. You don't know it, nor do I.

But as long as we can invade who we like whenever we like to "free the people", then perpetual war for perpetual peace is assured.

Perhaps, for a while, this is not the first time the US has faced a divided world. Thank God for the men and women that launched a ship a day in the 40's, in the days when we lost 2 a day. We could have said the same thing then, some most likely did.

Upvote 0