HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They can also get money to build their bombs and tanks from somewhere other than the US taxpayer as well.

So can the palestinians. The aid we send them goes toward building weapons to kill Israeli's.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So can the palestinians. The aid we send them goes toward building weapons to kill Israeli's.

Then let's stop sending either of them any money.

Or at least send equitable amounts of money:

usaid.gif

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then let's stop sending either of them any money.

Or at least send equitable amounts of money:

usaid.gif

Apparently, we're so bankrupt anyway that we have to borrow money from China....so technically, I guess it's China that's sending 'em money. LOL!

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
The Israeli's have got enough nukes to kill everyone in the region. I noticed on the news the other day.. Israel being accused of war crimes (at last) and where does this accusation come from? South Africa.. and why is that? Because the Anglo-American alliance were the zionists who set up the state of Israel in the first place, so never any criticism from them. I also noticed in the news what the Israeli guy was saying to try and deflect away the war crime accusations.. he used two words.. 'Sin and Unholy'.. i thought 'why is he using those words like that, and as if the whole little speech is all about those two words.. he used those words because he knows that the US media will be showing his little talk on their heavily censored media TV broadcasts, and the Americans have all bought into this idea that Israel and the Israelis are 'Holy', and all their enemies are 'Unholy'.. we dont buy any of that idiotic rubbish in the UK, but they do in the USA, and that is because they have lost any grip on reality.

Upvote 0

chingchang

Jul 17, 2008
New Braunfels, Texas
✟10,259.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Iran has the bomb and is developing a missle shield for themselves while on the anniversary of the Soviet invasion of Poland, Obama kills the missle shield in Poland that was meant to protect Europe! Meanwhile, Israel is begging the UN, which apparently is blaming Israel for everything, to honor their right to self-defense.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,551501,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lawmakers-say/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/am...eld/index.html

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...s.html?showall
"Polish PM wouldn't take U.S. calls"

1: Iran does not yet have "the bomb".

2: Why did Obama kill the missle shield? Hint: why did the Israel PM recently visit Moscow? What did they talk about? Hint: Does Russia have any interests in Iran? Look...this isn't hard. Israel is about to bomb Iran. Simple. They visited Moscow to make them aware of their position. The U.S. had to throw in something to "sweeten the deal" so Russia would be agree to not retaliate. That is why Obama canceled the missle shield.

3: You do realize Israel has nukes?

CC

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
2: Why did Obama kill the missle shield? Hint: why did the Israel PM recently visit Moscow? What did they talk about? Hint: Does Russia have any interests in Iran? Look...this isn't hard. Israel is about to bomb Iran. Simple. They visited Moscow to make them aware of their position. The U.S. had to throw in something to "sweeten the deal" so Russia would be agree to not retaliate. That is why Obama canceled the missle shield.

Give this man a shiny brass coin, he knows how the world works.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1: Iran does not yet have "the bomb".

3: You do realize Israel has nukes?

CC

Will Russia keep their word? Or are they going to tip off Iran?...as if Iran is unaware of all of this...

Russia has been helping Iran. They helped them build their nuke plants and have been actively arming them. I can't believe that they'd just sit back and let Iran's facilities be taken out.

Upvote 0
May 12, 2008
✟16,310.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Russia has been helping Iran. They helped them build their nuke plants and have been actively arming them. I can't believe that they'd just sit back and let Iran's facilities be taken out.

Why not? They were doing business with Iraq too, and they were content to sit on the sidelines of that one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why not? They were doing business with Iraq too, and they were content to sit on the sidelines of that one.

Hmmm...I guess we'll see.

What about a double-cross along the lines of Ezek 38 where instead of allowing Israel to deal with Iran's facilities, there's a large scale attack against Israel instead?

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jen, as has been explained to you, large scale attacks don't just happen, they require months of planning and logistic build up. I'm not saying the Russians will never attack Israel (though I'm at a loss as to why they would want to, but whatever), but if they DO ever intend to attack Israel, we're going to know about it long before it happens. And since there is NO build up of Russian forces any where near Israel, The Russians aren't about to attack Israel any time soon.

I'd also suggest you read up a little on nuclear weapons and warfare ( Amazon.com: How to Build a Nuclear Bomb: And Other Weapons of Mass Destruction (Nation Books) (9781560256038): Dr. Frank Barnaby Dr.: Books really good start) and you might begin to appreciate just how much effort is involves in the manufacture of nuclear weapons. Iran doesn't have nuclear armaments yet, and even if they do get a fast breeder reactor and the requisite industrial base to build nuclear armaments any time soon, it would still be literally years and years before they could obtain enough plutonium or U235 to make enough physics packages to seriously hurt the Israelis. Its not as though they're going to make one bomb and use it against Tel Aviv, is it? The backlash from Israel, who DOES have enough physics packages and delivery systems to seriously mess Iran up would, well, seriously mess Iran up.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Obama is turning out to be the impetus and people are recognizing that fact.

Apparently, the Bush admin was prepared to take out Iran's facilities but now Israel is alone.

The purpose of the thread is, is this leading to gog war, hence the title, "War - gog on horizon?"
The only place Gog war is mentioned is after the 1000yr period.

First comes Armegeddon I would think, which I view as fuflilled then the Gog war comes next :)

Reve 16:14 For they are spirits of demons doing signs which is going out upon the kings of whole the homed-one, to be together-leading/gathering/sun-agagein <4863> (5629) them into the Battle of the Day, that the great of the God the Almighty.

Reve 16:16 And he together-assembled/leads/sun-agagein <4863> (5629) them into the Place, the being called to Hebrew Armageddwn

Upvote 0

get it right

Nov 25, 2008
✟1,845.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The only place in the book of revelation you mean.
There is a gog war before and after the millinium, I believe.

Ezekiel 38:23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.
39 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

It is during the tribulation- wrath and before the first resurrection that the nations come to know Christ as the Lord, not one thousand years later. (in rev)

Ezekiel 39: 7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

This happens pre millinium. (in rev)

Ezekiel 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

After Gog and their hordes are defeated pre mill, israel burns their weapons for seven years.
But after the gog war at the end of the millinium there is the Great White Throne judgment followed by the passing away of the earth and replaced with a new earth.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away;

When gog is defeated post mill there is the GWT at which earth fled from Gods face. No seven years to burn weapons.

and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

21: 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative

First comes Armegeddon I would think, which I view as fuflilled then the Gog war comes next :)

Reve 16:14 For they are spirits of demons doing signs which is going out upon the kings of whole the homed-one, to be together-leading/gathering/sun-agagein <4863> (5629) them into the Battle of the Day, that the great of the God the Almighty.

Reve 16:16 And he together-assembled/leads/sun-agagein <4863> (5629) them into the Place, the being called to Hebrew Armageddwn

Some symbolism for both Armageddon and Gog and Magog, used in Revelation, with the Ezekiel war being somewhere near the end of the millennium.
And all this pro-Israel stuff being to do with establishment indoctrination and Zionism, in other words part of the lie..

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Some symbolism for both Armageddon and Gog and Magog, used in Revelation, with the Ezekiel war being somewhere near the end of the millennium.
And all this pro-Israel stuff being to do with establishment indoctrination and Zionism, in other words part of the lie..
Sounds like the doctrine of Dispensationalism :)

Grace Online Library

Evaluating Premillennialism: Part II - Christ&#8217;s Return and the Rapture by Cornelis P. Venema

No evaluation of Dispensational Premillennialism may ignore its teaching of a two-phased return of Christ, the first phase of which is commonly known as the rapture.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Sounds like the doctrine of Dispensationalism :)

Grace Online Library

Evaluating Premillennialism: Part II - Christ&#8217;s Return and the Rapture by Cornelis P. Venema

No evaluation of Dispensational Premillennialism may ignore its teaching of a two-phased return of Christ, the first phase of which is commonly known as the rapture.

I dont think it's dispensationalism, there needs to be another word for this doctrine. I think there are merits to dispensationalism, although i know a lot of people detest everything about it, because they can see how false teachers are using something similar to support zionism, but these false teachers are twisting everything out of its true context, and they do not have any understanding of anything. It is very much like an end of days heresy, and i have thought that if there is a way to twist up the truth of the bible, they will find a way to do it, because they are inspired by the spirit of the lie. I think that it takes a particular malevolence to have worked out how to do this.. but that appears to have been achieved.
ps. i have thought of a term for this..
it's 'christian zionism'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

get it right

Nov 25, 2008
✟1,845.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away;

1 Fire came down from Heaven and devoured gog magog
2 The devil was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone
3 Great White Throne
4 The earth and the Heaven fled away

Where here would a seven year of burning weapons fit in

It is certinally astonishing how anyone cannot see these nations mentioned aligning themselves and allied now.
It is close and some cannot see the signs of the times, and instead call others who think diffrently to them all kinds of names.
Oh well you are just like many here ay.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

1 Fire came down from Heaven and devoured gog magog
2 The devil was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone
3 Great White Throne
4 The earth and the Heaven fled away

Where here would a seven year of burning weapons fit in

It is certinally astonishing how anyone cannot see these nations mentioned aligning themselves and allied now.
It is close and some cannot see the signs of the times, and instead call others who think diffrently to them all kinds of names.
Oh well you are just like many here ay.

And that would be for Armegeddon right?

How the world someone could mention the Gog war being before the 1000yr period is beyond me

Upvote 0