FlyingTurtle

Aug 6, 2015
The sky
✟7,791.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You walk in the Spirit by following Christ with all your heart, and by being in communion with the Spirit. Saying that walking in the Spirit is to not fulfill the lusts of the flesh is a bit off, because even Buddhists do that but they don't walk in the Spirit. But when we walk in the Spirit, we naturally are pulled away from works of flesh because the two are opposed to each other.

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟794,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."John 7

Not a pond with stagnate water and quiet surroundings but

"...flow rivers of living water" means there's a constant flow of both incoming billowing, nourishing, flourishing water by being in His presence and continually releasing or outgoing of this abundance by serving others and pointing them to Yeshua.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."John 7

Not a pond with stagnate water and quiet surroundings but

"...flow rivers of living water" means there's a constant flow of both incoming billowing, nourishing, flourishing water by being in His presence and continually releasing or outgoing of this abundance by serving others and pointing them to Yeshua.
Good post

Upvote 0