✟31,494.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Waiting Like Noah.

I was reading Genesis and about Noah waiting to come out of the Ark.
Genesis 8:7. The Blessing of Rest finally came, when the Ark landed on Ararat. Noah could have said “Ive had enough of WAITING and being PATIENT I am out of here now” but No he WAITS for Gods time and permission.
He sends out a Dove and waits 7 days He sends out the Dove again and wait again 7 more days. He then waits another 7 days yet again before waiting still for more time and for God to say COME OUT OF THE ARK. Genesis 8:16.
God may be saying to you WAIT and WAIT and WAIT be PATIENT REST and REST in Me and then He will say Ok my child TIMES UP BLESSINGS FOR YOU NOW COME OUT OF TRIAL AND REJOICE in the NEW BLESSINGS.
Patience is hard but the sooner you and I learn it then the sooner we will be in that desired blessing.

Waiting for Gods Best.

Waiting for Gods best and His best time may not be easy. We are all prone to impatience. We want things now, and by nature we hate waiting.
But you know Ive learnt that waiting for Gods best, whether a spouse of something else is like to examples.
When I am hungry I want a dinner now, and so sometimes a may heat a some food that its luke warm, when I know it tastes better hot.
God says to us, be patient and let my time perfect that which is lacking in you. By waiting His time we become far happier, chilled out and godlier people. At the same time we become more prepared for the dear “one” God has planned for us.
Also for God to give us what we want when we want would be dangerous to our souls. You see we are like a butterfly trying to break out of its cocoon. The pain of getting out makes it strong, and ready for flight. If you help out a butterfly to alleviate its struggle you will find that its wings are feeble and it cannot fly. It was the struggle that would make it strong.
God hurts to see us hurt, but wont let us be pulled out of our waiting because He wants us to grow strong to receive blessing.