pilgrimage

going home
Mar 22, 2006
✟7,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Psa 106:12 Then they believed His words; they sang His praise.
2 Cor 4:13 And having the same spirit of faith according to that which is written, “I believed, therefore I spoke,” we also believe, therefore we also speak.

This was the condition of the children of Israel in the wilderness. They believed, and they sang. They believed, so they praised.

Praise has a basic ingredient—faith.

When a person is faced with a problem, he should pray. But as soon as he finds a little faith, as soon as he begins to believe in God and in His greatness, power, compassion, glory, and manifestation of His glory, he should begin to praise.

If a person acquires faith but does not follow it up with praise, he will soon find that his faith is gone.

Therefore, we must learn to praise.

We must learn to utter words of praise. We have to open our mouths to praise.

We should have not only a mind to praise but also actual audible words of praise. You have to praise God in the face of all your problems and in the face of Satan. You should say, “O Lord! I praise You!”

Do this until you turn from having no feeling to having feeling, or from having a feeble feeling to a strong feeling.

Do this until you turn from little faith to full faith.

Do not wait until the enemy runs away to sing. We have to sing to chase him away.

We have to learn to praise by faith. When we praise Him in faith, the enemy will be defeated and driven away.

We have to believe before we can praise. First we believe and praise, and then we will experience victory.