It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
MachZer0 said:
What they said was that they subtracted 29, and gave no valid reason. Voter fraud is like cockroaches. For every one you see, there are plenty you don't see.

No, they didn't say anything about cockroaches. You sure you clicked the link I provided?

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are either very naive or being willfully ignorant.
That's right, I forgot about the Black Panther intimidation case. Noting that I was talking about disenfranchisement due to voter ID laws

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, this is registration fraud. Not voting fraud. ;-)

One must preceed the other. One helps stop voter fraud by exposing registration fraud and correcting it.

Why don't you show us these "illegitimate" voters are voting at all? THEN we can delve into VOTE fraud as implied by the OP's headline.

Kind of the same argument made in regard to Iran's quest to build a nuke. Just wait until they actually use one, and then we will worry about it.

But voter regristration fraud is only step one. As Joseph Stalin said:

“The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”

The Secretary of State Project is a "527" "political group" active since at least 2006. Their stated goals are to:

1. Endorse secretary of state candidates who take the position that voter fraud is largely a myth (as is being promoted here)

2. Voter suppression is widely and solely used by Republicans

3. It is a waste of time to remove obviously fraudulent names from voter rolls

4. Legal requirements which demand voters show photo identification to vote discriminate against racial minorities.

Interesting to note how all four of these arguments have been made in this thread by those who oppose doing anything to insure voter legality and voting accuracy.

Regardless, according to the same source, the SoS project "only backs Democrats".

Rebecca Bond, co-founder of the Secretary of State Project, once said:

"Any serious commitment to wrestling control of the country from the Republican Party must include removing their political operatives from deciding who can vote and whose votes will count."

Wow.

Source for above: https://www.capitalresearch.org/pubs/pdf/v1228145204.pdf

Then, in light of Stalin's comment, consider this:

Spanish Company Will “Count” American Votes Overseas In November

When the Spanish online voting company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, it also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states–900 total jurisdictions–across the nation.

As the largest election results reporting company in the US, SOE provides reports right down to the precinct level. But before going anywhere else, those election returns are routed to individual, company servers where the people who run them “…get ‘first look’ at results and the ability to immediately and privately examine vote details throughout the USA.” In short, “this redirects results …to a centralized privately held server which is not just for Ohio, but national; not just USA-based, but global.”

Nevertheless, in spite of warnings by experts across the nation, American soldiers overseas will once again vote via the internet in 2012. And because SCYTL will control the method of voting and—thanks to the purchase of SOE–the method of counting the votes as well, there “…will be no ballots, no physical evidence, no way for the public to authenticate who actually cast the votes…or the count.”

Source: Spanish company will "Count" American votes overseas in November

It isn't a credible site.

No site is credible if it challenges the views of the left.

Taken straight out the of Democratic Playbook. Always discredit the source even if the story is legit.

OFT

Last edited:
Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟294,851.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The Pa law is the biggest crock going and it is being challanged in court as it should be. I cant remember the last time there was a claim of voter fraud in this state. It was simply a political maneuver but I expect nothing less of Tom Corbett. The real fraud is the reasoning behind this law

The thing about PA is that we already required ID to prove who you are, they just wanted to make sure that fewer people would have the right ID because they weren't winning our state.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,747,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Taken straight out the of Democratic Playbook. Always discredit the source even if the story is legit.

Here's what I do when I don't like lilberals using mainstream media sources for all their opinions. I read the article to see where the story was lifted. I then go to that source to verify the facts. If no sources are listed, then I google it myself to see where else I might find links to the story. The reason I do this is because I don't want somebody to come back and do what you just did. ;)

So even though it might be a bit embarrassing, let me do this for you:

McCotter Campaign Fraud: Staffers Of Former U.S. Rep Charged In Petition Scandal

"Four campaign staffers of former Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (R-Mich) face multiple criminal charges of allegedly perpetuating election fraud: the latest twist in a GOP nomination scandal that scuttled the five-term congressman's reelection campaign and, it appears, hastened the resignation of his House seat."

There. See how easy that was? I even purposely used a leftwing site.

This is a bit different - it refers to signatures on petitions:

An investigation by Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette charged four members of McCotter's Livonia office with violating election laws by submitting fraudulent petition signatures to qualify Congressman McCotter for the 2012 Michigan ballot, the AG said Thursday.

False petition signatures has been a concern of both parties - always have been. Trying to disinfranchize registered voters is different and what is happening in various states.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The thing about PA is that we already required ID to prove who you are, they just wanted to make sure that fewer people would have the right ID because they weren't winning our state.

Only the first time you vote at a precinct, and that ID could come in various forms including voter registration card, drivers license, utility bills, etc... After that, no ID is required, they just check your signature against the one from the last time you voted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No site is credible if it challenges the views of the left.
That isn't true; poisoned well.

Did you even look at the site mentioned? Do you think that site that is credible and reality-based?

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟294,851.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Only the first time you vote at a precinct, and that ID could come in various forms including voter registration card, drivers license, utility bills, etc... After that, no ID is required, they just check your signature against the one from the last time you voted.

I have been asked for an ID every time I have voted in PA.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

My understanding is that you shouldn't have. I've only been asked the first time I've voted (changing precincts this year, so I will be asked either way). I swear my voter registration card said to bring it or an acceptable form of ID the first time you vote. Unfortunately due to the new law, I'm having a tough time finding the old law.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟294,851.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
My understanding is that you shouldn't have. I've only been asked the first time I've voted (changing precincts this year, so I will be asked either way). I swear my voter registration card said to bring it or an acceptable form of ID the first time you vote. Unfortunately due to the new law, I'm having a tough time finding the old law.

Well I have voted at the same precinct twice and was asked for ID both times.

Regardless I do not believe we have a real issue with voter fraud in PA. We have an issue with the Republican Party trying to rig the game in PA.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I have voted at the same precinct twice and was asked for ID both times.

If the new law is overturned, be sure to check the actual requirements. You may have poll workers at your precinct who do not understand the law, and it should be reported. I'm 95% certain I'm correct about this - perhaps another PA voter can verify. I've voted five times in my old precinct and only remember being asked for ID the first time. In fact, since I just moved to a new precinct I got a new voter registration card; that may have the old rules on it, though it had better not since I received it recently.

Regardless I do not believe we have a real issue with voter fraud in PA. We have an issue with the Republican Party trying to rig the game in PA.

I don't disagree with you there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That isn't true; poisoned well.

It is a favored tactic of the left, simply discredit any source which makes any point in opposition to leftist ideology.

Oh, the horrors....the horrors....have you been to a counselor yet?

Nope. We have a problem with democrats being worried the illegal vote and the dead vote may be suppressed.

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is a favored tactic of the left, simply discredit any source which makes any point in opposition to leftist ideology.
You use a dishonest debate tactic and blame others for it. So much for presonal responsibility.

Oh, the horrors....the horrors....have you been to a counselor yet?
He was stating a fact. Please stop misrepresting others.

Nope. We have a problem with democrats being worried the illegal vote and the dead vote may be suppressed.
If thise were true then where's the evidence? Nearly every case of voter fraud in recent history has involved voting methods that the voter ID laws don't cover. Wouldn't you say that leaving a tremendous gaping hole like that is a bit suspicious?

Upvote 0