Question ?

Oct 3, 2016
Miami beach,Fla
✟15,508.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I have a voice in my head sometimes it talks to me other times not a word is said, I know who it is, the Holy Spirit. I know this because on any Christian question it is answers to my Christian question and I get extremely emotional at that time only. I can sense his presence without the voice. It takes some getting use to. I praise God all the time and know he's there for me.

That never happened before I was saved, never. I like the new me oh, Lord have I changed, for the better, thanks to God. He also helps me when my dementia acts up by reminding me he is there. It is hard to not be emotional when he visits me, I know it is him again. This forum has been helpful explaining Christian ways to me. There is a difference between God and one's ego, believe me.

When I get home tomorrow I am going to join the Church of God in Hayesville,N.C, I was saved at that Church. Have a blessed day. Paul

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
I too have heard this voice and also know the emotional experiences you speak of. his voice is not just in our minds his voice is everywhere if one knows how to listen he will speak to and through you in ways that might surprise you even things that seemingly have nothing to do with him like a movie.

His voice is in music his voice is in other people speaking to you his voice is in the flowers his voice is in the shining beauty of the moon his voice is the cool breeze that blows on your face his voice is the rain drops that gently fall on your skin his voice is a childs laughter his voice is the feeling you get when you read a post by another believer that has a profound meaning to you his voice is in the scriptures his voice is in that still quite place where you just relax and enjoy the peace and quite.

The more you get to know him the more you will get to know his voice and the more you know his voice the more ways he will speak to you with that voice

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0