ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Anyway, there is much to this overall picture, and I need to get it all into some sort of text format.

One of the biggest concepts is the concept of gravity or gravitas in relation to people, and how good and evil, truth and lies, or what is truer versus less true... may be ultimately measured by Christ.

If God alone is good, then this world is composed of many lesser evils it might be said. Reasoning is the process of rightly weighing between that which is more weighty and that which is less.

One who pursues God pursues truth, what is more true, and as they do so they gather weight, gravitas of character... so is it that the mighty ones of history have had much "pull" on history.

Ultimately, a key concept here is also how all of creation is made through Christ... in a sort of distant metaphor way.

The closer to Christ one gets, the more clearly can Christ be seen everywhere.

In a sense, perhaps as everything is hidden until light is put upon it.

The point here, however, is nothing has weight, truly but that it points to Christ. For what is the wisdom which builds castles or launches adventures, what is the meaning of anything if people are simply to die and be no more? It then is all absolutely meaningless chaos.

It is eternal life which gives anything any meaning whatsoever. For what are houses or adventures or even nobility of any sort if one buts dies in the end and vanishes?

(These things can be misread in many ways, and are truly impartial, but that is generally always obvious. What is important when coming across anything is to try and understand it which is incomplete believing it may be true and so striving for that manner of completion... as opposed to those without such belief and seek to strive for a manner of completion that, in truth, is but destruction.)

(In fact this seems so abstract at this juncture, it likely would sound like alien gibberish... I need to get it into written form and broken down.)

Upvote 0

skywatcher365

Feb 7, 2010
Ohio
✟7,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The point here, however, is nothing has weight, truly but that it points to Christ. For what is the wisdom which builds castles or launches adventures, what is the meaning of anything if people are simply to die and be no more? It then is all absolutely meaningless chaos.

This sounds an awful lot like General Relativity to me, at least in concept. If there is a general theme of astronomy in this, then the punch line would obviously be General Relativity. This does seem to be the punch line to me, the main point in all of this. And it does seem a lot like how General Relativity describes the relationship between matter, energy and spacetime.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This sounds an awful lot like General Relativity to me, at least in concept. If there is a general theme of astronomy in this, then the punch line would obviously be General Relativity. This does seem to be the punch line to me, the main point in all of this. And it does seem a lot like how General Relativity describes the relationship between matter, energy and spacetime.

Yes, exactly... how energy is inherent in mass. Isn't it interesting how great mass exerts that energy as gravity?

Almost like it just bleeds off otherwise ordinary, untapped mass.

I was just thinking of putting this into some poems or a book, if only to truly grasp it. It is like a mad pursuit of alchemy, I was thinking, only the transmutation is about from man to the divine, from the stars to the earthly, and the earthly to the Heavenly.

It is really a summary of my lifelong search for the divine, where now I am seeing a sort of formula of heavenly symbol arise.

A codex really, a dictionary and a map. Something that navigates one from the internal mass of truth collected to tapping that energy.

Sort of a search for an unified theory of energy.

Of course, this sort of abstract philosophical seeming talk seems absurd on the surface, but it really has something to it.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

I included the original because of how it may tie into, for instance, the two witnesses and the second coming of Christ.

Pre-tribbers tend to see that juncture as the point of the rapture. I think it likely is, as well, but I view the rapture much differently then they do, and tribulation we have been facing all along.

This is because of the solemnity of the seventh trumpet which happens right after they rise into Heaven. That is the "last trumpet" Revelation lists. The description of that event says "now has the Kingdom Come, time to judge the dead and reward the prophets..." to paraphrase.

Acts says Jesus will return the way He left. Which is exactly what we see with the two witnesses rising to Heaven in a cloud. (People tend to read that Acts statement backwards, or the other way.)

This is conjecture. A possibility. I long believed Moses and Elijah were the two witnesses. Could be others, or something entirely strange.

But, the point is how we are as stars, and we very well may go "supernova", and what is fascinating about this type of supernova explosion is how there is a relationship of the two... to make one... supernova.

Upvote 0