In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Piggy backing on his question. I have a two year old who loves animation. He enjoys Prince of Egypt already, although my wife disapproves as she said it is too scary. She wants him to watch Veggie Tales, if anything.
I don't know if he is gaining anything from either, I mean he is two. What age do you think one should start teaching Bible stories intensively?

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Piggy backing on his question. I have a two year old who loves animation. He enjoys Prince of Egypt already, although my wife disapproves as she said it is too scary. She wants him to watch Veggie Tales, if anything.
I don't know if he is gaining anything from either, I mean he is two. What age do you think one should start teaching Bible stories intensively?

We began early but simply. We used suitable books - no internet then - and discussed the stories with them at an age appropriate level. We often had people around our table at night and as they grew older they listened in to many conversations and absorbed much from them over the years too.

John
NZ

Upvote 0