Very Interesting...

D

DMagoh

In a different thread, I posted a question for homosexuals, bisexuals, and ex-gays...basically anyone who has ever dealt with being attracted to members of the same sex.

I find it very interesting that no one will answer the simple question. Oh some have used the thread to start debating whether homosexuality is natural or unnatural, sin or not sin, etc. But that is not the point of the thread.

Why wont anyone answer the simple question? What are you afraid of? I cant understand why davedjy, MrPirate, calvins96, or any others wont answer.

Here is a link to the thread - read my first two posts, and then unless you are afraid to answer, answer the simple question:

http://www.christianforums.com/t5630139

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
In a different thread, I posted a question for homosexuals, bisexuals, and ex-gays...basically anyone who has ever dealt with being attracted to members of the same sex.

I find it very interesting that no one will answer the simple question. Oh some have used the thread to start debating whether homosexuality is natural or unnatural, sin or not sin, etc. But that is not the point of the thread.

Why wont anyone answer the simple question? What are you afraid of? I cant understand why davedjy, MrPirate, calvins96, or any others wont answer.

Here is a link to the thread - read my first two posts, and then unless you are afraid to answer, answer the simple question:

http://www.christianforums.com/t5630139

My main reason for not posting my life story in regards to what makes me identify as homosexual is I don't really have much to say on the subject. I know lots of people spend time finding they have same-sex attraction from an early age and going through the whole "coming out phase" but seeing as I didnt even think about anyone in a sexual way till I turned 20 I never did. I don't think of any deep set cause behind what makes me me... it really just is and I don't really think beyond that. Because it simply "is" to me and because my brain seems hardwired against the very notion of hetrosexual sex, I think I am naturally the way I am.

I just met a woman out the blue one day and found that I loved her and that it made me happier than I had ever felt before as a result. Aside from being saved by God the first time she hugged me is one of the most special and wonderful moments in my life.

But yeh, I never struggled with my sexuality, felt confused about my sexuality. It just was.

Upvote 0