Very important question. What do you like on your pizza?

What do you like on your pizza?

• Onions

• Ham

• Jalapeño peppers

• Bell peppers, all colors

• Mushrooms of all kinds

• Pepperoni

• extra cheese

• Olives

• Pineapple

• Other toppings

Results are only viewable after voting.

jubileeLEE

Sep 18, 2011
✟7,805.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
My sloppy pizza, is extra sauce, extra cheese, double onions, mushrooms, beef, sausage & pineapple. I can make my own sloppy pizza sandwich, just put a nice bread with favorite spaghetti sauce in the microwave, then the other toppings & swiss cheese. Just like homemade pizza. :thumbsup:
I know this was an inspirational idea. I was staying with some women in a shelter & there was always a fight over the food. I wanted to eat something but I prayed:crosseo: that God would show me what to eat that would not cause strife & I would like it. I looked in the fridge & all these things no one was touching jumped out at me.:idea: The idea just came to me. I've been eating pizza sandwich every time I get a chance to make it. So you see, pure inspiration.:angel::amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.