Very important question. What do you like on your pizza?

What do you like on your pizza?

• Onions

• Ham

• Jalapeño peppers

• Bell peppers, all colors

• Mushrooms of all kinds

• Pepperoni

• extra cheese

• Olives

• Pineapple

• Other toppings

Results are only viewable after voting.

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
like mushrooms, extra cheese, black olives, pepperoni, Ham on my pizza.

Robert
Robert, looks like you and I share the same taste in pizza!!! I don't want any pineapple on my pizza!! Unless it is a fruit pizza, that is! ;)

Upvote 0

mesue

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Aug 24, 2003
Visit site
✟32,662.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well, I'm the wierd one. I love jalapeno peppers, The hotter the better. I have even had red jalapeno peppers. Needless to say I have to drink plenty of iced tea with it.
I live in Buffalo. Home of the "Buffalo Wing". In Buffalo, we call them "chicken wings" or just "wings". They originated at the Anchor Bar. Anyway, theres a bar called Sals. They make the best wings. Back in the day my husband and his friend used to go to Sals and drink hot Bloody Mary's and eat Sal's suicide hot wings. They used to chide Sal and say "Sal, they're not hot enough!" My husband and his friend will eat jalapenos out of the jar like they were pickles to this day.
Last weekend (30 years later) they were bragging how they used to tell Sal how not hot enough his suicide wings were. So, we went to Sal's. They ordered hot, not suicide wings. I never seen my husband sweat while he was eating, nor his friend's face get so red, as I did that night. His face was redder than the red stripes on the flag. We, hubby's friend's girlfriend, laughed so hard!
It's funny the stuff we do when we were younger that we still think we can do today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wayfaringstranger

Diddy Wa Diddy
Nov 8, 2005
✟18,469.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I live in Buffalo. Home of the "Buffalo Wing". In Buffalo, we call them "chicken wings" or just "wings". They originated at the Anchor Bar. Anyway, theres a bar called Sals. They make the best wings. Back in the day my husband and his friend used to go to Sals and drink hot Bloody Mary's and eat Sal's suicide hot wings. They used to chide Sal and say "Sal, they're not hot enough!" My husband and his friend will eat jalapenos out of the jar like they were pickles to this day.
Last weekend (30 years later) they were bragging how they used to tell Sal how not hot enough his suicide wings were. So, we went to Sal's. They ordered hot, not suicide wings. I never seen my husband sweat while he was eating, nor his friend's face get so red, as I did that night. His face was redder than the red stripes on the flag. We, hubby's friend's girlfriend, laughed so hard!
It's funny the stuff we do when we were younger that we still think we can do today.

I love buffalo wings. I don't think that I've ever had them too hot either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.