1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Verse against OSAS?

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by InnerPhyre, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bastoune

Bastoune New Member

Faith:
    Catholic
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiight... there must be no Hell either...

:eek: So how can this person say he/she was "saved" when there seems to be no standard by which to judge such an assessment!

2. Dominus Fidelis

Dominus Fidelis ScottBot is Stalking Me!

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Bastoune-

No fair...you can't expect them to use logic! Shame on you!

3. Debi1967

Debi1967 Proudly in love with Rushingwind62 Supporter

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Hey I never said that it wasn't insane thinking Bastoune.... I love ya you know and well umm I have never thought it rational through the scriptures to believe any other way.
    I just was relating some of the wild arguments given to support their position. Frankly I think wild isn't a strong enough word. But for lack of a better one right now.
    Debs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.