Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"Government" is of, by, and for the people. 80% of the USA declares themselves Christian. Why bow to the 20%?

No one need bow to anyone. People get to chose how they live and what media they chose to consume.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No one need bow to anyone. People get to chose how they live and what media they chose to consume.

Atheist chose how they live. The Bible is clear: The end thereof is destruction. You spread your atheism like napalm. People suffer. Now and forever.

Goodbye ...... You are blocked.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why sew the seeds of our own destruction? There are folks out there seeking to destroy us. How can a Christian support such grievous insanity?

None of the stuff they talk about are really national secrets, if they were, they would not be talking about them on television.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Atheist chose how they live. The Bible is clear: The end thereof is destruction. You spread your atheism like napalm. People suffer. Now and forever.

Advocating limited government, individual liberty and defending the first amendment is now spreading atheism. Interesting.

Well, bye.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sin is sin is sin is evil. Millions of people around the world are bathing in sin, lost, doomed, without Jesus as Savior. Why poison their minds with filth? It sure won't lead them to Christ.

You didn't answer my question, and you're shifting goal posts.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship

He's not spreading atheism in his posts. Last time I checked, you also get to choose how you live. No one is forcing you to be a Christian and follow the Bible. For the record, I'm not defending atheism, I'm defending the accused.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you, Christian, support the broadcast of anti-Christian "other gods?" Have you discussed it with your Pastor? Do you think Christians should have a desire to watch anything they want to? Give me a break......
So you're going to avoid answering the question, got it.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You just don't get it. Christian choices are Godly, not earthly.
Then why do they need the state to make their choice for them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
....and "people" can follow their rainbow, even when it leads into a violent tornado. That's the path of paganism.
Given that tornadoes seem to prefer targeting
the bible belt, are ya sure about that? ;)

-

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Fill in the blank - "I have no want nor desire to view such media, as I think it is wrong and sinful. However, I still need the state to block me, because ________."

I have no interest in sports, oddly I don't need anyone to help me not view them.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I have no interest in sports, oddly I don't need anyone to help me not view them.

Let's have some fun with this, and at least try to fill in the blank. - "I have no want nor desire to view such media, as I think it is wrong and sinful. However, I still need the state to block me, because ________."

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Let's have some fun with this, and at least try to fill in the blank. - "I have no want nor desire to view such media, as I think it is wrong and sinful. However, I still need the state to block me, because ________."

... The threat of eternal torment is in sufficiently motivation.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

"I like the idea of a theocracy, where everyone is subject to my own, personal, religious beliefs, whether they agree or not."

Upvote 0