USA
✟73,073.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Did ya ever have one of those unctions to do something and just couldn't "not do it"?

I woke up early this morning with the words "Heal Me!" on my heart. It was a title I'd given to a screensaver/movie project I've had on the back burner for a little while and the unction was to do it now.

I had some nice effects and other things like voice-over readings in mind for the project, and they were going to take some time to do. I may still do that later, but for now, it seems He just wanted someone to get the Word.

So that's what I did. I just compiled 24 healing scriptures into a slideshow screensaver and added some nice music.

I don't know who it was for, but I can't help the feeling that this was specifically for someone. If you'd like a "Healing" screensaver, or any of our others for that matter, you can get them here at Breath Of Life Online.net

Reactions: DianeL

he4rty

Just A Fool For Christ
Apr 28, 2006
Visit site
✟21,138.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Enjoyed that, well done.

Did a Scripture Story on Salvation a while back, its meant to be performed but just never got down to seriously practising it. Anyways heres the link

Salvation Part 1
Salvation Part 2

Feeling lead at the moment to do something similar on repentance.

Just a quick question although you felt it was for somebody else, how much did you get out of doing it yourself?

Upvote 0

ShammahBenJudah

Son of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
USA
✟73,073.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Enjoyed that, well done.

Did a Scripture Story on Salvation a while back, its meant to be performed but just never got down to seriously practising it. Anyways heres the link

Salvation Part 1
Salvation Part 2

Feeling lead at the moment to do something similar on repentance.

Just a quick question although you felt it was for somebody else, how much did you get out of doing it yourself?

Wow, Hearty, you've done a good job with that, I'd really like to see it played. I'll hang on to the links, if you don't mind. May be able to draw some inspiration from it when I start putting the flash thing together.

Haha...funny you should ask about what I got from it.

I tried to go back to sleep, because there was so much that I had in mind to do with it that I figured it could wait. But even after I got up and started, I still had the mindset for some kind of graphic...at least something like the Thanksgiving one I did earlier. So I looked through my resources but nothing "clicked". I searched some of my sources and still nothing was working for me.

I finally just stopped and scratched my head with no idea what to do. Then I opened paintshop, filled a black background and stared at it for a minute. That's when Malachi 4:2 hit me..."The Sun of Righteousness". So I did a sun flare and it just clicked.

I think that's about when the synergy thing kicked in, it was less than an hour from the original blank background till I uploaded the finished work. It may not seem like much, but that was 25 individual wallpapers from scratch, with the opening 'prayer' and all the scriptures typed, colored, sized and placed; then compiled, put into the .exe extractor, and tested. It took about 50 minutes in all, which was pretty amazing. I might be fast but that was about 2 minutes per image...I'm not THAT fast, lol.

So that was cool, and a few of the scriptures really jumped out at me.

Your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth quickly, and your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.
Isaiah 58:8

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for You are my praise. Behold, they say unto me, "Where is the Word of the LORD?" Let it come now.
Jeremiah 17:14-15

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luke 4:18-19

I don't quite get the fullness of understanding why these were "now" words, but I'll spend some time in them and see what happens. But then...if it was for someone else, we may not know now unless they testify about it. Time will tell. :)

Upvote 0
M

millerrod2

:wave: good work brother. the statment sprang forth is what hit home for me. each time God has healed a loved one and myself for that matter i have always been taken back at the speed in which a healing happens. the last example being the tumor i had it was huge like baseball big. its hard to imagine. from a mon. to a wens. a solid mass could just disapear. and then to top it off as if that was not good enough for a hiatal herna that i had for 20 years was completly healed in that same short time. At the time and it still does, it shocks me at the speed of healing it literally springs forth when it happens. brother rod

Reactions: pinetree
Upvote 0

ShammahBenJudah

Son of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
USA
✟73,073.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: good work brother. the statment sprang forth is what hit home for me. each time God has healed a loved one and myself for that matter i have always been taken back at the speed in which a healing happens. the last example being the tumor i had it was huge like baseball big. its hard to imagine. from a mon. to a wens. a solid mass could just disapear. and then to top it off as if that was not good enough for a hiatal herna that i had for 20 years was completly healed in that same short time. At the time and it still does, it shocks me at the speed of healing it literally springs forth when it happens. brother rod

Oh yes, He is awesome! I had a heart attack 15 years ago and in the middle of it, I cried out to God, "Heal me!"

He said, "Grace, grace!"

At the time, I didn't quite know what He meant, but the symptoms stopped immediately. The doctors couldn't do anything for me, so they sent me home.

And they still don't know what to do with me. My EKG says I'm still having a heart attack, but all their other tests say I have the heart of a Brama Bull. Life is pretty awesome in Him.

BTW, I just put up an animated Thanksgiving Screensaver. This one's a waterfall, kind of by request. I guess folks like waterfalls. Its here on my Download Page. I think I'll do one more Thanksgiving one before I start on the Christmas stuff, maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Did ya ever have one of those unctions to do something and just couldn't "not do it"?

I woke up early this morning with the words "Heal Me!" on my heart. It was a title I'd given to a screensaver/movie project I've had on the back burner for a little while and the unction was to do it now.

I had some nice effects and other things like voice-over readings in mind for the project, and they were going to take some time to do. I may still do that later, but for now, it seems He just wanted someone to get the Word.

So that's what I did. I just compiled 24 healing scriptures into a slideshow screensaver and added some nice music.

I don't know who it was for, but I can't help the feeling that this was specifically for someone. If you'd like a "Healing" screensaver, or any of our others for that matter, you can get them here at Breath Of Life Online.net

Thank you I just downloaded the "Healing" screensaver..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.