Usain Bolt got party girls to flash their breasts at him and then made them stand on a 'podium' whil

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He is no stranger to a podium performance.

But Usain Bolt has reportedly held his own mock Olympic Games medal ceremony in a London hotel room for women who flashed their breasts at him and friends and were 'awarded' them his treasured medals from the Rio De Janeiro games.

Usain Bolt got party girls to flash their breasts at him and then made them stand on a 'podium' while he awarded them medals

Usain Bolt Wake Up!!!

God gave me a dream last night where you died, I am not sure how. In addition I have been seeing the number 666 in regards to you. Usain please change the ways you are living, you don’t want to end up in a hell. Parents, close friends of Bolt need to have a serious talk with him, because he is destroying himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: brinny

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm annoyed this is even an article. Surprise surprise, a celebrity is having fun and sex with groupies.

*shrug*

There are a line of hot models at his door, he's got all the money and fame in the world...

Meh... seriously can't see how this is an article other than this newspaper trying to ride his coattails just so they can sell some copy.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
...God gave me a dream last night where you died, I am not sure how. In addition I have been seeing the number 666 in regards to you. Usain please change the ways you are living, you don’t want to end up in a hell. Parents, close friends of Bolt need to have a serious talk with him, because he is destroying himself.

Please don't mistake yourself as a prophet. Dreams are just dreams and I doubt very much that God choose you as a vessel to deliver a message to a celebrity a million miles away from you.

Just sayin. .. sometimes a duck is just a duck and a dream is just a dream

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Interesting.

God gave me a dream last night where you died, I am not sure how. In addition I have been seeing the number 666 in regards to you. Usain please change the ways you are living, you don’t want to end up in a hell. Parents, close friends of Bolt need to have a serious talk with him, because he is destroying himself.

Why would your deity give you, rather then someone who is actually involved in Mr Bolts life or at least in contact with him, this dream if he's the one needing to hear about it? What good does that do anyone?

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Usain Bolt got party girls to flash their breasts at him and then made them stand on a 'podium' while he awarded them medals

Usain Bolt Wake Up!!!

Praying, sister.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Dreams are signs from God ? I'm in trouble then, I once dreamt I left my family and ran off with a bike shop owner....and one who I don't particularly like . I chose to ignore that dream and stay happily with my family. Hope God's not mad.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married

Usain Bolt Wake Up!!!

To be clear Usain Bolt could not have forced, (made) these women do this. In fact, I would speculate with the observation that these women would not have chosen to do this had the man present been anyone of lesser stature than Usain Bolt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
When I grow up I want to be just like Usain Bolt. :)
All you got to do is win back-to-back-to-back gold medals in three events three times over three Olympics ... easy peezy.

Wonder if he will really hang it up or go for just one more olympics. He'd be 35 by then... that is darn near a senior citizen in the sprinting world

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Usain Bolt Wake Up!!!

It read about a bunch of people having a very good time. And you object to this kind of fun. So you dreamed he was evil and is going to die, from his fun behavior. 20 years from now. They will probably be busy with their husband or wives. And have a story to tell each other. They may even be big church goers.

Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
All you got to do is win back-to-back-to-back gold medals in three events three times over three Olympics ... easy peezy.
I meant the "showered by praise by hot nude fangirls" part, not the "actually having to work for it part". Hence: "when I grow up", which at this rate is looking a whole lot like "never". :D

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I meant the "showered by praise by hot nude fangirls" part, not the "actually having to work for it part". Hence: "when I grow up", which at this rate is looking a whole lot like "never". :D

Well, if you won the lottery those hot fangirls will come by your way. Or become a movie star or Rock icon or famous rapper...

More easy choices to choose from :)

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Usain Bolt Wake Up!!!

I don't think he posts here.

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Interesting.

Why would your deity give you, rather then someone who is actually involved in Mr Bolts life or at least in contact with him, this dream if he's the one needing to hear about it? What good does that do anyone?
I'm pretty sure Bolt is a lurker here.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dreams are signs from God ? I'm in trouble then, I once dreamt I left my family and ran off with a bike shop owner....and one who I don't particularly like . I chose to ignore that dream and stay happily with my family. Hope God's not mad.
I once dreamt I was leading and angry mob who threw Donald Trump out a window. I had another one where I was extremely intimate with Jessica Rabbit. What do you think God's telling me?

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,504.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

Wonder if he will really hang it up or go for just one more olympics. He'd be 35 by then... that is darn near a senior citizen in the sprinting world
He has stated that he was done after the 2017 World Championship.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Usain Bolt Wake Up!!!

You had a dream...... I am speechless..... you must really be special.

Upvote 0