✟21,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I need some serious prayers.
Something I was invovled in when I was younger is getting stronger, and I've been trying to leave it behind for the last year and a half. These people are getting more prominant in the town I'm in right now, and if they find out I've been trying to get out it could be very bad for me and my family. I know people in this town who are also invovled in it, and they know I haven't been "participating", so I figure it's only a matter of time. I've been asked to do something by a "friend" that I simply cannot do. If I refuse, I fear my life could be in danger.
I'm scared for my family, as well...

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Abba Father, keep KTskater and her family safe. Surround them with a Spiritual hedge of protection. Cover KTskater, her family, their home, property and all their possessions with the precious blood of Your son Jesus and protect them from all evil. Deliver KTskater from the forces that have her bound. Free her from all powers that are not of You.

I lift the people involved in this group up to you O Lord our God. Do a mighty work in them and deliver them from all evil forces.

I ask this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, let our sister's heart not be burdened nor her mind full of fear. Lead her O Lord, far from this trouble. Rise up, and let the enemy flee. My God, You and You alone are able to take this situation and turn it around. Let her and her family be wrapped in a blanket of protection, let not one hair on their heads be harmed, for You are with them. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

TeAroha

Jesus... The Name Above All
Jun 27, 2007
in the city
✟11,198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord will keep you safe :)

Our Mighty Father in Heaven!
Please give your protection over this family, bring your justice...
Bringing truth, and nothing else.
Let all things come to pass, and the well being of this family be stronger than ever...
Let your will be done, and love flow over.
In the name of JESUS
Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, please help KTSkater and her family. Help them through this difficult time. Protect them with Your hedge of Protection, and I pray Your Blood over them, their home, and belongings.
Jesus, bring favor to this family and help them to find a way out of this darkness and fear and evil that is occuring in their area. Amen. In Jesus name, we pray and agree. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums