Apr 8, 2006
Sweden
✟56,683.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone!

My co-workers daughter needs some prayers. She is pregnant (due in January -08, I think) and when she was on ultrasound they found a cyst in her. A cyst that was very big and was growing.

They removed it but when they did the cyst broke and the fluid inside leaked. She is very weak, can't handle the meds. Her bloodpressure goes through the roof if they try to give her anything.

Please keep her and the baby in your prayers, her mom and close family could use some as well.

Thanks!

Cross-posted in Prayer Team and WD

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone!

My co-workers daughter needs some prayers. She is pregnant (due in January -08, I think) and when she was on ultrasound they found a cyst in her. A cyst that was very big and was growing.

They removed it but when they did the cyst broke and the fluid inside leaked. She is very weak, can't handle the meds. Her bloodpressure goes through the roof if they try to give her anything.

Please keep her and the baby in your prayers, her mom and close family could use some as well.

Thanks!

Cross-posted in Prayer Team and WD
Lord Jesus please help this woman and heal her. Protect her baby and bring this situation under control. Help her doctors to know what to do. Give them Your wisdom and understanding. Let it be You who reaches out through their hands to bring healing to this mother and child. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus please help this woman and heal her. Protect her baby and bring this situation under control. Help her doctors to know what to do. Give them Your wisdom and understanding. Let it be You who reaches out through their hands to bring healing to this mother and child. In Jesus Name Amen

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer. May THY will be done. Draw this family closer to you as a result of this trial. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums