Florida
✟7,791.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray. I'm really losing hope. My husband & I have to come up with over $1000 to pay for this month's Cobra (medical) & another important bill by the end of the month. We can't let the medical lapse because he has medical issues & won't be able to get insured on his own. Please pray that somehow we can come up with the money for this. I need your prayers desperately. God Bless.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please help ChinaRoses and her hubby to be able to deal with these due bills. Lord, please help them contact to let the medical know they are working on the situation. Lord. please give them favor. and bless ChinaRoses with her job search, Amen.

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray. I'm really losing hope. My husband & I have to come up with over $1000 to pay for this month's Cobra (medical) & another important bill by the end of the month. We can't let the medical lapse because he has medical issues & won't be able to get insured on his own. Please pray that somehow we can come up with the money for this. I need your prayers desperately. God Bless.

Oh Lord, insurance is so critical and cobra is especially critical Lord for if miss one payment it's gone. Please provide Lord for this family for this bill and the other.

Lord, I know you provide for us all the time; and I have seen miracles occur. Today, I had barely any food to get thru one more day and a check came. It could've come next week, but Lord, even tho I called the other day and it hadn't even been processed, somehow it was sent and I got it today, and I thank you and praise you.

I see how you want us to ask you so that we know it's from your hand. She has asked and so trusts you Lord and we all trust you Lord, and am so glad she posted her needs so we can pray to you.

They may not have a check coming in, but Lord, I know you can cause anything to occur, and I pray that someone help them, and the bills be paid.

Please help this family Lord and thank you Lord.

In Jesus name I pray,
amen

Upvote 0