Earth
✟1,465,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
well, since the government shut was shut down and there was a miscommunication at the higher ups, my packet and about a dozen others were not ready for the chaplaincy board which means I missed out on it and was told that the next one would be in February.....bummer.......

however, this morning I recieved an email that some folks are trying to do a make up board this December, so if you all could please pray that this could happen, I would appreciate it. thanks!

His will be done!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
well, since the government shut was shut down and there was a miscommunication at the higher ups, my packet and about a dozen others were not ready for the chaplaincy board which means I missed out on it and was told that the next one would be in February.....bummer.......

however, this morning I recieved an email that some folks are trying to do a make up board this December, so if you all could please pray that this could happen, I would appreciate it. thanks!

His will be done!
Lord Have Mercy....:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums