Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

An Exodus is already happening from France to Israel.

An Exodus from the USA on to Israel has also been predicted..... is visionary dreams.

Pastor David Herzog was shown that during a time of economic trouble in the USA, a segment of the population would blame Israel and American Jews would be persecuted and many would be forced to flee to Canada and then on to Israel. The immigration laws of Canada must be altered to make this transition easier. Kurt Andreasen and his wife are being used to prepare the stage.

Pastor Shane Warren reports being shown a dream in which there was a hurricane of dollar bills that he understood to mean a serious devaluation of the USA dollar. Some experts are saying that this could occur as early as 2018. You can see what Pastor Shane Warren was shown about this at roughly the 17 minute mark in the film.
Sid Roth Its Supernatural Shane Warren I Have Seen the Future of America

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Well, I read the handwriting on that wall long ago.

Near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley was shown some events to happen in Israel and Jordan that will
help to set things up for that predicted greater Exodus from the "north!"

Dannion Brinkley:
......................"Boxes four and five were scenes from the Middle East, showing how this area of eternal strife would reach a boiling point. Religion would play a large role in these problems, as would the economy. A constant need for outside money fueled much of the anger and hatred that I saw in these boxes.In the first of these boxes I saw two agreements taking place.In the first, Israelis and Arabs were agreeing to something, but what was unclear to me.The second accord was one that I could see in some detail. Men were shaking hands and there was much talk about a new country. Then I saw a collage of images: the River Jordan, a settlement from Israel that was spreading into Jordan, and a map on which the country of Jordan was changing color.

As I watched this puzzling collage unfold, I heard a Being speak telepathically to me and say that the country of Jordan would exist no more. I did not hear the name of the new country."
(Dannion Brinkley, page 26, Saved By The Light, Scribd version)

Jordan changing color... could mean deserts being turned green. This is certainly a good beginning.

http://saharaforestproject.com/projects/jordan.html

Upvote 0